Chapter 19

Warning: Sex....

(hahaha I thought it would be funny just to write that instead of "sexual content" or "Smut".... Okay continue:))

Chapter 19-

June 10th, 2013

 Vic's POV:

Well, as of right now life was pretty good. Ever since Kellin told me the truth about his life, it's been pretty good. We have been having sex non-stop because whenever we are alone, Kellin decides to start getting sexual. Not that that was a bad thing.... But honestly, I was kind of afraid of what Kellin's dad was gonna do, I love Kellin and no matter what happens I want to protect him. Even though I'm the one his dad is trying to get.

"Hey Vic, lets go upstairs." I heard Kellin say from next to me. We were sitting on the couch with Mike, Tony, Jesse and Gabe. They all gave me smirks and Jesse whistled.

"Come on Vic. Go upstairs." Tony said, putting air quotes around "upstairs". They all chuckled.

"Oh my god ew." Mike said hitting Tony on the shoulder. I rolled my eyes at Tony's comment as Kellin grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the couch. As we walked upstairs we heard a voice call up to us.

"Just keep it down, we are watching TV." Jesse yelled up to us.

"Shut up." I said. When we got into my room Kellin shut the door and pushed me up against it. He started kissing my neck which made me moan a little.

"Wow, you have been very effectionate latley." I said.

"Well, I just can't get enough of you." he said. He brought my lips to his as he bit my bottom lip slightly. I smiled and deepened our kiss. I felt his hand run down my chest, past my stomach and down to my jeans. He palmed my already formed bulge which made me gasp. I went down to his pants and started to undo the buttons.

"No wait." he said. He grabbed my hand and somehow pushed me on to the bed. I landed on my back and Kellin dove on top of me. He recconected our lips.

"Why wait?" I asked.

"Because it's my turn." he said.

"You want to top?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, why not?" he asked.

"Well, are you sure you want to?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you sure you want me to?" he asked.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Vic, come on. Be honest. Do you want me to?" he asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because, what if I'm not, you know, good at it?" I asked.

"Vic, it's okay. It's not a hard thing to do. No matter what happens, I won't love you any less because of it." he said.

"I love you too." I said.

"So you'll do it?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay good. Because starting now, my job is to make you feel good." he said.

Before I could answer, he smashed his lips into mine and rubbed my thighs. I kissed back and pulled his shirt off. It parted our lips for a second which made him decide to place his lips on my neck. He began to suck on it and bight it lightly. I pulled my shirt off and threw it on to the floor. He began to place kisses down my chest and stomach. When he got to my jeans he looked up at me.

"Are you gonna-"

"Yup." he interrupted me. Just then, he palmed the front of my jeans which made me gasp. He undid the buttons on my pants and pulled them off. He took off my boxers leaving no clothing on me. He immediately took all of me in at once. I gasped sharply as he bobbed his head up and down.