XIX

Cassidy's pov-

When i reached the rooftop where the party was arranged, i was surprised by the simple yet beautiful decoration. I know that Dexton has a good taste but goodness this was fabulous. Green and blue lights flickered all around the place and soft instrumental in the background suited the atmosphere perfectly.

"Hey Cassy, where were you i tried finding you in the office today but i was unsuccessful i mean do you know how to become invisible or something?" i giggled and saw Miranda wearing a beautiful green dress, she held a glass of white wine in her hand. "Hey girl, and just so you know i am a superwomen" i replied with a straight face as it was Miranda's turn to laugh now. As we both made a little talk James, one of my co workers, came up to us and placed his arm around Miranda. Both of them were dating and they look so sweet today. James leaned down to kiss Miranda's cheek but she turned fully to his side and both of them ended up started making a total scene. "ok guys, gross! Control yourself and PDA is not needed" i said and they finally stopped sucking their faces.

The three of us stood together when suddenly every one silenced and the lights became dimmed and the spotlight went towards the main entrance from where Dexton and his family entered. Shit! Gosh what am i supposed to do? The Anderson family adores me to no end and if they see me i am going to be questioned about my past. And they are not going to allow me to leave again.

After hiding around and talking to people for almost two hours I took a leave and headed to the washroom i did not want the whole family to see me but to my surprise i saw Jason standing in the hall way which lead to the washroom, he was a business partner and he always flirts with me. "HI there gorgeous" Jason greeted as i smiled to him "Hi, i need to leave urgently so Bye" i said fully cutting him off, i know it is rude but i really wanted to ignore him "wait up gorgeous, you shall not omit your admirers like that" Jason said and took my hand kissing my knuckles "ummm....Jason" i said snatching my hand and walking as fast as i could to the exit of the hallway when someone snatched my arm and pulled me into a secure area.

I looked up to see who it was and saw...

Dexton.

"What were you doing with that bastard?" i tried to reply but it can out like a whisper "why do you care?" Dexton pushed his body toward me "god, just answer Cassidy and it means a lot to me as to whom you are talking" he replied but anger took over me, why show concern when it is fake? "i can take care of myself Mr Anderson " Dexton looked pissed off "i fucking do care so you better stay away from him" him cursing only re assured me that my assumption was correct because Dexton rarely cursed , wait! I can smell alcohol i looked up into Dexton's eyes. Shit! He is drunk "why did you drink so much?" i asked "because of you" what is he saying? "What do you mean?" i simply asked as Dexton placed his hand on my cheeks.

I was star struck.

"i do not want to see him ever touch you again , you are only mine" I closed my eyes, he is drunk and he does not mean it i repeated to myself a n number of times and finally opened my eyes "was- i was yours" that is all i said and suddenly i was taken in a strong embrace.

Dexton hugged me so tightly that my breath almost knocked out. I kept repeating my mantra to myself as Dexton dug his face even close to my neck, goodness i can feel his breath "i missed you so-so much" Dexton said I was about to say something when i all of a sudden lot of weight was on me, great Dexton is semi-conscious.

What do i do know?

Idea! I pulled my phone out of my bag and called Grand ma she picked up after 2 rings "hi Granny , i am coming over in 20 minutes" i answered "anything wrong Cassy?" she asked "Dexton is drunk" i said taking in a breath "that boy of mine i tell you Cassy, since you have gone he has no control over him" i simply smiled "i don't want Anna to see him like this" i said "don't worry Cassidy i leave in  a house big enough you know Anna and i are on the first floor when you come take Dexton to the room in the Corner of the hall, i will not come down so that Anna has no suspicion the maid will open the door for you " i relaxed a bit "sure, see you"

It was difficult but i dragged Dexton out of the back door and informed Cara about the current situation, she said she will manage the paparazzi and her family. I carried Dexton to the car and after 20 minutes we were pulling into the driveway to grandmas house.

As discussed when i ringed the bell the house maid opened the door. I took Dexton with me to the room Grand ma asked me to and placed him there, the whole while he kept murmuring things that i did not understand.

I took off his shoe and placed them in the corner of the bedside i went up to take Dexton's tie off but instead he Pulled my hand down and i fell on to his rock hard chest, his next move got me shocked because he reached up and peaked my lips once and dozed off to sleep. I tried to regain my composure and soon shut the door and walked up to Anna and Grand ma.

When i reached up i saw Grandma and Anna have some discussion while Anna sat on Grand ma's lap but the moment she saw me she jumped out of grand ma's lap and ran into my arms. I laughed as my princess kissed me on my cheeks which i gladly returned. "i hope that at least the first part of the party was good for you" Grand ma asked as i smiled at her "i think we shall leave Granny even you seem tired" i answered as grand ma smiled and waved her hand at me and Anna.

The  whole right back Anna sat silently in her place with a frown on her face i did not question her but when we reached home i saw that her face looked as if she was on the verge of crying "what happened to my princess?  " i questioned and bent down to Anna's level "i saw pictures to Daddy today...of the time when he was in school" i smiled as her "you had fun?" but instead to replying to my question Anna continued "great grandma told me he is a very loving person" i nodded at her "...that he is...." finally a tear slipped down the eyes of my princess and she said "the why does he not love me? He never comes to see me also....all my friend tell me that their father loves them than why not mine?" i was took of by her question i hugged my princess tight and answered "he loves you sweetheart......you can't imagine how much......."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

party's view above

Hello people.....i am so sorry for not updating in such a long time but new session in school and all has got me busy and know days my school work has increased tremendously and my update will be slow now but i promise to do so.

Thank you so much for your support,

Luv u all