XXIX

Dexton's pov-

I felt a sloppy kiss on my cheeks and opened my eyes only to realize that Anna was awake and starring at me with her eyes wide, I turned to look at the time and saw it was 3:00 am in the morning.

The slight moon light from the French window shone on her face, she seemed scared, afraid...?

The moment I saw a tear slip from her eyes all my sleep vanished, I pulled Anna's small body on top of mine and saw Cassidy shuffle on the bed but turn and go back to sleep.

"what's the matter angel? Why are you crying? " I questioned Anna while she snuggled into me.

" Bad Dream, dadda " came Anna's soft reply." what was it my princess?" I questioned but kept my voice low so that Cassidy doesn't wake up.

Anna did not say anything so I slowly got up and picked up Anna in my arms and went to the kitchen. There were spotlights on in the hall way like always.

Finally when I reached the kitchen I made Anna sit on the kitchen island and went to open the fridge.

"What are you doing Dadda? " Anna asked while I turned for a moment moment and smiled.

Finally I found chocolate ice cream with shock chip cookie in the freezer, I took out the whole bucket and took two spoons.

Anna saw me and understood what I had in mind, she smiled mischievously "momma will scold you" she says "don't tell Sofia" I reply back.

The smile on my princesses face fades for a moment before she murmurs something about winning some game and nods to me with a smile on my her face.

I smile back and hand Anna the bucket and spoon and pic her once again and head down to the beach. Before exiting the house I take a stole from the couch in the hall and wrap it around Anna.

Both of us, me and Anna sit down on the sand, I pull Anna on my lap and open the ice cream.

Taking the spoon I scoop some ice cream and feed it to Anna she smiles.

"Dadda you like chocolate ice cream to? " she questions" obviously I do ever one on this planet likes chocolate except your aunt Cassie, she hates chocolates "I say while remembering how I once brought chocolate for Cassie on valentines day and the face she made when she saw it.

Anna smiles" I know " she replies while having another scoop of ice cream.

" Anna, can you please tell me what the Dream was about? "I ask her as her face smile disappeared but she nods.

" I thought you left me, dadda " she says softly, I pull her closer to me.

" i missed you dadda, you know on fathers day my friends made cards but I did not because I did not have a daddy. Everyone says there daddy lives with them then why did you leave me dadda, was I a bad girl when I was small? " Anna questions while it breaks my heart to listen to her speak.

" no Princess , that's not true " I try to explain.

" can I tell you a secret dadda? " she asks me as I nod.

" whom you think is my mom is not, my mom is Cassy and my aunt in Sofia. " she says

.

" What are you saying Princess that's not true ? " I tell her, shes playing with me.

" no dadda my mommy is Cassidy and aunt is Sofia, really " she says again and my world stills while she continues mommy said that we ate playing a game where I have a few like aunt Sofia is my mom but she is not daddy really!"