Epilogue

‼️'same skies' is now available to read‼️
‼️'billionaires tatinted love' is completed at available to read‼️

Epilogue -

(Eleven years later)-

"Mom, Lucas hit another boy in the school today!" Anna said complaining about her brother from the door step of her house while making her way to Cassidy. She set her bag down and kissed her moms cheek which her mom returned and gave a hug to Sofia who often stopped by to entertain Cassidy.

"Lucas!" Cassidy shouted from the room as her ten year old son entered the room with his head hung low "why did you get into a fight sweetheart, this is not like you've never been in a fight before." Cassidy questioned calmly knowing her son well enough; "look at me" Cassidy tried again gently while Lucas looked up with tears in his eyes.

He stayed silent for a moment before mumbling "it was his mistake!"

Anna sat beside her mom leaving a little space between them where she pulled Lucas to sit. "What do you mean Lucas? I have been asking you the same question since the time we came home." Anna tried but when Lucas said nothing Cassidy wrapped a hand around her sons shoulder and kissed the crown of his head "what happened?" she then questioned and Lucas finally answered "the boy I hit is a year ahead of me and he stopped me in the hallway and asked me for Anna's number, he also said that he wanted a new flavor for the month. I got angry and hit him in the nose he wanted to harm Anna mom, I am her brother and dad said that we were supposed to protect each other so that is what I did."

The moment Lucas finished Anna hugged her little brother, even if he was the most irritating creature on the planet he always tried to keep her happy because according to him, he was the only one allowed to make her angry.

"But violence is not the answer Lucas" Cassidy tried to explain while Sofia bend down in front of Lucas and took his hands "that's true Lucas and I have something to tell you actually Anna you to!" Lucas wiped his tears and looked to Anna and then both of them looked at Sofia with a questing gaze "so um, both or you are going to have a cousin in like the next eight months..." Sofia's answer made both of them jump with excitement and the fight weather they were going to have a baby brother or sister.

After sometime Sofia went back home and an hour later Dexton returned back home, the frown on his face was replaced when his kids came running to him and jumped on him. "Relax energybombs; someday we are all going to fall down if you keep jumping onto me like that." Dexton said with a big smile on his face.

"Where is your mom?" He questioned the kid as they pointed to the kitchen "she said she is going to make the dinner today, and she is also making Chocolate bombs!" Dexton grinned and headed to the kitchen where he saw Cassidy preparing the diner while the cook tried helping her but she shooed him off again and again.

The cook stepped back and saw Dexton, and smiled while Dexton returned the smile while asking him to leave the kitchen without making a noise.

When the kitchen was empty again he took slow steps towards his wife and then wrapped his hands around her waist pulling Cassidy to him.

Cassidy stilled for a moment and then relaxed when she knew that it was Dexton she leaned back into the warmth of her husband's arms. "When did you come?" she asked while turning in Dexton's arm to face him "a few minutes ago." He answered nuzzling Cassidy's neck as she wrapped her hands around his neck "hmm."

The couple stayed silent for a few moments enjoying each other when their kids entered the kitchen "not again mom dad." Cassidy chuckled as Dexton smiled "ok ok the food is almost ready!" Cassidy said as the kids jumped around.

After a good dinner the family sat together to watch a movie where Lucas and Anna argued over which movie to see avengers for another Cinderella story (pl. I love both the movies) when Dexton interrupted "ok guys that's enough, we are going to see Finding Dory end of discussion" the kids agreed while they settled down to see the movie.

Half way through the movie both of them were asleep Cassidy smiled at Dexton and signaled him to take Anna to her room. Cassidy put Lucas on the bed and kissed his forehead covering him with a blanket as she then headed to Anna's room which just beside to Lucas's when she opened the door she saw Dexton covering Anna with a blanket and kiss her forehead. Dexton turned around and saw Anna "give me a moment" both of them said at the same time and shared a quite laugh before Dexton headed to Lucas's room .Both Dexton and Cassidy said goodnight to both their kids and headed to their own room together hand in hand.

Laying on the bed with each other the couple felt content, happy.

This is where home was, where happiness was.

--------------------------------------------------

‼️Same skies (A mafia romance), is out now‼️

Hey guys! Liked it? I can't believe this is the last chapter of this book *tries to smile* but I have some news! I have a new book up its called TAINTED LOVE, go check I out and I promise it's going to be better. I swear, the grammatical blunders I have in this book are horrible but well .....

Remember, I love you guys!

VOTE............COMMENT..........FOLLOW

Love,

Ree :3

FOLLOW ME ON SNAPCHAT : fashion18freek

I just got married to Shawn Mendes (I know it happened in my dreams but oh! well...)
🤣♥️