25.

We considered sleeping out on the rooftop, like in some cheesy rom com where they're oblivious to the cold and only need one another to stay warm. Well that wasn't happening tonight. London wasn't any colder than back home, but it was way too cold for her to be up here in such a thin garment. My bad. I should have bought her a coat. When she pulled away from me, I saw the goosebumps all over her arms and I felt kinda bad. Worse still because it meant the kiss was over for now.

But the moment wasn't gone.

I carried her bridal style down the short flight of steps back to our room, and laid her down in the plush sheets of the master bedroom. I did all I could not to work my magic and have that dress discarded and have the body of a goddess revealed beneath. She had me fetching her pyjamas like a servant, and then enticed me, by requesting that I help her untie the dress.

See women can do this shit. Act all coy and have a guy lose control over doing something as simple as untieing a bow. A freakin bow. I scowled at the back of her head as my fingers shook, bumbling through what was a really simple task. And I heard the chuckling that told me she was having fun with this. Just when I was about to chastise the minx, she turned her head and caught me in a clinch, feathering my lips with hers and her delicious tongue begging for entrance. She pulled away long enough to slip the silk down her body and reach out for her pink camisole top. All I could see were the naked curves of her breasts from behind, as she raised her arms, backlit by the amber light of the bedroom lamps.

And it was possibly more erotic than finding your hot next door neighbour naked in her garden. That had happened, July 1997.

There was intrigue there, the way the light danced off her skin, and her long hair waterfalled down her shoulders. Once her top half was covered, she stood in front of me, slipping the dress all the way down. And literally, right in front of my face, was her panty clad mound.

'Cuddle me to sleep?' She held out her hands, startling me a little because I was too busy licking my lips over that hidden wonderland secreted behind the briefest layer of pink cotton. She wanted to cuddle? I wanted to fuck. No surprise there.

'When I fall asleep you can leave.' She passed me another coy look and I had a feeling this woman was winding me very tightly around her little finger. But of course I obliged. I'd tell anyone it was because she was carrying my kid and I was doing my fatherly duties during her pregnancy.

It wouldn't be the truth though.

I wasn't going to pass up a chance to touch her. Cuddling gave me free reign to wrap my arms around her semi clad body. Maybe my hands would do a little travelling. Maybe she'd give me a sign that she wanted a little more than a hug. A man could dream.

She slipped into the bed and frowned at me. 'Youre gonna wear a tuxedo to bed?'

'I'll change later.'

'Well, what do you normally wear for bed?' She gave me a puzzled look, eyes trailing my very expensive garments.

I blinked at her. 'Baby I sleep naked. I doubt you want that.'

She chewed on her fingernail seductively, and I groaned. 'Quit doing that woman.'

'Doing what?'

I snatched her hand away, and she blushed. 'I'll dress down to my boxers. That all right by you?'

'It's perfect.' She smiled, displaying those dimples again. I made a mental note to kiss those perfect little creases, the next chance I got. I was expecting the vixen to turn away whilst I undressed, but I think she kinda liked it. So Daddy took his time. My jacket was somewhere on the rooftop, I had no doubt the staff would return it pressed and cleaned tomorrow, so I started unbuttoning my shirt.