Chapter 4: Spending Time With The Popular Boys (Part 2)

☮Charlotte's POV

At around noon the boys decided they wanted to head to the pool. I headed upstairs and put on a swimsuit under my shorts and tank top. I didn't put on my sweatshirt back on.

I headed downstairs to the pool to find all the boys in their swimming trunks in the water. I headed to a chair and laid down. I took off my shorts and tank top revealing my bright blue bikini. I folded them and kept them on the table and headed towards the pool. I kept my foot in the water as I sat on the edge of the pool. 

Out of the blue, I was pushed into the water and surrounded by water. I quickly got out breathing heavily and looked up and glared at a laughing Drew. He was clutching his stomach as he laughed. 

I smiled evilly at him and grabbed his foot from the edge and pulled him in with me careful not to hit his head. I hate the guy but that doesn't mean I wanted to give him a concussion. 

He got out breathing heavily then glared playfully at me. I started to swim away quickly but he grabbed my leg and pulled me back then got down in the water and stood back up carrying me on his shoulders.

"Let me down!" I commanded.

"Apologize first." he said.

"No way." I replied.

"Alright. Have fun up there." he said and started to jump and lean back and forth trying to drop me making me squeal.

"Ready to apologize yet?" he asked.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'

He finally carried me and threw me into the pool with a big splash.

"That wasn't nice." I said.

"Never said I was nice." he replied.

I swam away to behind Mason and jumped on his back surprising him.

"Hey you." he said.

"Hey there." I replied.

"Having fun back there?" he asked.

"Sure am." I replied.

We spent about like 2 to 3 hours in the pool and I gotta say it was pretty fun. The boys weren't that bad. They were nicer than I expected. Even Drew was being nice which I didn't expect but of course I can't let my guard down. 

I entered the house with my towel wrapped around my body shivering slightly as the AC was turned on. I headed upstairs and went to the bathroom in my room. I took a warm bath then headed out. I wore a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top. 

 I sat down on the bed and turned on the TV. Pretty Little Liars was on and I started watching it. Spoby was way too cute. There was a soft knock on my door. I got up and opened the door to find Aiden.

“Hey buddy! Can I help you?” I asked.

“Lunch is ready.” He told me.

“Alright I’ll be there in a minute.” I told him.

He nodded and walked away. I turned off the TV then headed downstairs. The boys were all sitting at the table but Liz and her husband weren’t there.

“Where are your parents?” I asked.

“My dad is at work and mom is at a friend’s house.” Drew replied.

“Kay.” I said.

I sat down beside Mason and Aiden came and sat in my lap.