Chapter 6: Talk About Awkward

Recap:

"You know I like this position very much." he said making me blush.

Somebody cleared their throat and I turned and found Drew's father looking at us.

Talk about awkward.

Yay me!

Sarcasm intended.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Charlotte's POV

I quickly got off Drew and faced his dad.

"This is not what it looks like-" I started before I was cut off by Mr. Kingsley.

"Oh it's fine. Just make sure you don't do this in front of the kids or Liz or else she will start naming your grandchildren." he said jokingly.

I just stared at him with my mouth open so wide my jaw reached the floor.

"Sir nothing is going on-" I started to speak again but before I could continue he had already left.

Beside me Drew was clutching his stomach as he laughed. I noticed tears falling out of his eyes.

"This isn't funny." I said crossing my arms.

"If it wasn't funny I wouldn't be laughing." he said.

I snatched my nutella from him and started to eat it.

He just stared at me as I continued eating.

"What?" I snapped after getting tired of his staring.

"You got a bit of chocolate on your nose." He said casually.

I blushed and wiped my nose with a tissue.

"Aww look you're all red." he said poking my cheeks. I slapped his hands away and got up and sat on the couch.

We stayed in an awkward silence for a while just staring at each other then looking away repeatedly. That's when we both couldn't hold it anymore and we started laughing. 

God we're so weird.

We were both clutching our stomachs as tears streamed down our faces. I looked over at Drew and his face was so red it made me laugh harder.

"Well isn't this entertaining?" said someone.

I looked up and saw the boys.

"Hey guys." I said smiling at them.

"So what got you guys laughing like retarded seals?" asked Ryan.

"Nothing." I said quickly. The boys didn't need to know about the straddling or about what Drew's dad said. That would just be beyond awkward.

The doorbell rang and I went to open to find my best friends.

"Hey guys. No offence or anything but what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I know how cranky you get when, you know what, so we came to entertain you. We got ice cream and movies." said Jasmine.

"Did I mention how much I love you guys?" I asked.

"Maybe once or twice." she answered.

"Hey who’s at the door?" asked Drew.

"Drew, these are my best friends. Guys this is Drew." I introduced and we all went back to the living room.

Suddenly, my stomach started to hurt me like knives were cutting though my insides. God I hate Mother Nature.

Couldn't we just like get text messages from Mother Nature saying, 'Hey you're not pregnant! See ya next month.'

But no.

We have to get periods instead.

"What's wrong with your face? You look constipated." said Drew.

"None of your business." I snapped. You can't blame me I got cramps and I'm moody.

"No need to shout. Looks like somebody is on their period." he said jokingly.

"Uh oh. He is in a load of trouble." said Jasmine.

I glared at him and started to approach him slowly.

"Don't mess with me Kingsley or I'll ruin that pretty face of yours." I said and the guys snickered.

"Sheesh no need to go PMS chick on Me." he said.

"Doesn't he learn?" asked Lucas.

That's when I lost it and lunged at him. All the guys had to come and pull me from him. 

"Haven't you mom taught you not to mess with a girl on her week?" asked Jasmine sighing.

"Jazzy he didn't need to know that." I snapped.

"Oops sorry." she gave me an apologetic look.

"Oh." Drew said realizing that it was indeed my week. 

Great now all the boys know.

Talk about awkward.

Thanks a lot Jasmine.

Sarcasm intended.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Wassup ma peeps!!

So here is the chapter!!

It was pretty much a filler.

Srry if it was short but no worries as I may update again maybe tomorrow or the day after but not so sure. 

I honestly felt weird writing about her being on her period but I thought it would be funny if she was moody on the boy and all. And about the mother nature text message thing I will be completely honest it wasn't originally mine. I saw it on twitter xD.

Well the time you have all been waiting for *Drum roll*
QUESTION OF THE DAY!!
What is your fave show? Mine is PLL!! It is absolutely way too awesome and interesting.

Follow me on twitter I follow back ~ @sweetfozi99

Also kik me ~ sweetfozi

Well hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!

Please vommet and share!!! 

WUV YOU GUYS TO BITS AND PIECES!! ~ Fawzia <3