Chapter 20: Fan Club Rage

Charlotte's POV

I was laying on the cold tiles biting my lips to stop from yelling out loud. I was holding my wrist and tears were streaming down my face. The pain was too immense that I couldn't get up. Chelsea and her friends already having fled the scene made me alone with no one to help me out.

What happened?

Well let's start from the beginning.

*Several hours before*

I woke up by falling off my bed. Not exactly the best way to start my day but oh well. I looked at the clock to find it 5:30 a.m. Well there's no point in going back to sleep now since I'm practically wide awake.

I got up and headed to the bathroom deciding to take a long, hot shower since there's a lot of time till school. I was my hair with my lemon scented shampoo then rinsed it.

I was done half an hour later and turned off the water then got out and wrapped a towel around myself. I headed over to my closet to decide what to wear.

I decided on a pair of skinny jeans, white tank top and a dark blue cardigan. I brushed my hair the fish-braided it to the side. I then proceeded to put on my white converse then moved on to my make-up.

I just applied some light pink lip-gloss and eye liner then looked at my clock to find it 6:30 a.m. I decided to go wake up Drew. I walked down the hall and went into his room.

I walked over to his bed quietly and sat down on the edge just staring at him. His hair was messily falling on his closed eyes that hid his chocolate brown eyes.

"Drew?" I called out shaking him a bit making him stir a little in his sleep but he still didn't wake up.

"Drew, wake up," I said but there was still no signs of him waking up.

"Drewy, wakey wakey," I said poking his cheeks playfully before his eyes snapped open and he bit my finger lightly.

"Ow," I said pouting and he looked at me amusedly before taking my hand and kissing the finger he bit.

"Whatcha doin here?" he asked.

"I came to wake you up for school," I said.

"But, I don't wanna get up," he whined like a little kid then grabbed my arm and pulled me down to bed with him and wrapped me in his arms.

"Come on you big baby get up and let me go you're ruining my hair," I said jokingly.

"Gimme a kiss first," he said.

"Do you promise to get up?" I asked.

"Yes," he said and I bent down giving him a light kiss on the lips and got up.

"Hey, that's not a kiss," he said.

"Yes it is," I argued.

"No, it was too short to be a kiss. This is a kiss," he said pulling my arms and crashing his lips with mine. He kissed me for a few minutes before letting go because we both needed to breathe.

"See you downstairs, kitten," he said before heading to the bathroom.

I looked at the mirror in his room and noticed that my face was red. I can't go down looking like this. I starting waving my hands in front of my face willing it to cool down. A few minutes and I looked fine again.

I headed downstairs and found no one so I decided to make breakfast for everyone. They have been letting me stay with them so I should repay them some way.

I starting cooking breakfast. I got some eggs from the fridge and started working on making omletes. Soon I was done with making breakfast when everyone came down.