Chapter 26: Unexpected Pest

☮Charlotte's POV☮

I woke to the sound of a loud voice saying, "TIME TO WAKE UP KIDS! WE'VE GOT A LOT OF ACTIVITIES TODAY SO WE NEED TO GET UP BRIGHT AND EARLY TO COMPLETE THEM!"

I let out a groan and kept the pillow on my head in hopes of muting the sound or at least making it quieter. Sadly, I only heard the voice coming closer.

"COME ON, WAKE UP!" I heard someone say beside me and the blanket was pulled off me making me shudder at the loss of warmth and the attack of the cold air.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around to find the person who pulled my blanket off me. My eyes landed on the culprit- Jasmine.

"Give it back," I whined.

"Nope, come on, get up," she said pulling at my leg.

"I don't wanna," I said in a kid's voice.

"Well too bad," she said and hit me with the blanket., "Get dressed and come out so we can have breakfast," and with that she left.

At the thought of food, my legs automatically moved and I started getting up. I slowly got down the ladder of the bunk bed. I got my bag down and got myself a change of clothes then headed to the bathroom.

There were two bathrooms: one with stalls for doing your business and one with stalls for showering. I went to the bathroom with the toilets. I quickly changed into a pair of skinny jeans and tank top along with a white hoodie.

I headed back to the room to get my converse on then ran a comb through my hair then headed out. I let out a yawn as I stepped out of the cabin.

I looked around in search for my friends and found them sitting by yesterday's bonfire. I headed over to them muttering a 'Good morning' before sitting beside Drew.

"Is it just me or do you get more beautiful everyday?" asked Drew.

And cue the blush.

"Shu'up," I said hiding my face in my hands.

"It's true, you know," he said kissing my temple then handing me a plate with food.

"Thanks," I said and started eating away.

"So, what are these activities that we're doing today?" I asked.

"We're going to play Capture the flag," said Drew.

"Really? Yay!" I said.

"You're so adorable," Drew said pinching my cheek.

"You bet I am," I replied with a giggle.

"Aww, my cockiness is rubbing off on you," he said.

"You bet it is," I answered.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"ALRIGHT, GIRLS ARE ONE TEAM AND BOYS ARE THE OTHER," the teacher announced loudly, "THE GAME RULES ARE SIMPLE, EACH TEAM HAS TO HIDE THEIR FLAG AND SOME PLAYERS WILL GUARD WHILE OTHERS WILL GO IN SEARCH FOR THE OTHER TEAM'S FLAG."

"THE GAME; HOWEVER, HAS A TWIST, IT'S ALSO MERGED WITH PAINT WAR. YOU WILL WEAR VESTS AND WILL BE GIVEN A PAINT GUN EACH. ANY MEMBER SHOT IS OUT OF THE GAME. YOU WILL BE GIVEN 15 MINUTES TO HIDE YOUR FLAG. WHEN YOU HEAR A LOUD HORN YOU CAN BEGIN SEARCHING FOR THE OTHER TEAM'S FLAG."

"Ooh, this is going to be so much fun!" I squealed.

"I know right?" Jasmine said.

Each team was given a captain and after we all got our vests on and were given our guns, we were ready to go.