Chapter 14: Return Of The Brother

Please read A/N at the end

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Charlotte's POV

I woke up feeling a lot better than I did yesterday. It was like all the sickness I felt disappeared into thin air just like that. And I was very grateful to that.

I got up, took a quick shower and got dressed for school. I put on a pair of denim shorts and checkered button-up shirt.

I brushed my hair and braided it then quickly grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

Drew was standing by the stove frying some scrambled eggs and bacon. 

"Smells good," I said as I walked towards him.

"Hey, how are you today?" he asked.

"Better than ever," I replied smiling. 

"So, I'll get the food ready, you take out the plates and juice kay?" he asked and I nodded yes.

"By the way, when are you parents going to be back?" I asked as I placed the plates on the table.

It was almost like we were a married couple.

No, Charlotte! 

Bad brain!

"Tomorrow," he said.

We quickly finished up our breakfast and headed to our cars then drove to school.

We both reached school at the same time and went our separate ways. I went over to Lucas and Jasmine while Drew went over to his friends

"Hey gurl! Where ya been?" Jasmine asked.

"Been sick for the past two days," I replied.

"Aww, I would have called but my phone got confiscated," she said sadly.

"It's alright," I said.

"My poor little baby was sick," said Lucas wiping away a few fake tears then enveloped me in a big bear hug.

"Yeah, yeah. Release the baby or the baby will suffocate you," I said jokingly and he released me.

The day passed pretty slow, one boring class after another. I honestly almost fell asleep in history. I never really did liked the subject.

The minute the lunch bell rang, I couldn't be happier. My poor stomach needed to be fed and that was exactly what I was going to do.

The twins were walking towards me and were about to speak but I quickly said, "Sorry guys. Hungry girl on a mission!" and headed to the cafeteria.

After I finally got my food, I sat down at an empty table and started eating away. Some people sat down but I was too into eating that I couldn't care. After I was done I looked up and it was the boys-Lucas included- and Jasmine staring at me with amused smiles.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Because, you are too unfeminine," said Jasmine.

"Not true!" I argued.

"Yeah right because feminine girls eat like Lucas," she said sarcastically.

"Hey!" Lucas said, "Don't involve me in you little girly quarrel."

"Shut up, Lucas. You know it's true," she said and he just crossed his arms and pouted making him look like a cute little kid.

"Aww Luky don't be upset. Here you can have a cookie," I said handing him one and he happily took it.

I felt someone staring at me and when I looked up it was Drew. He kept staring at me then Lucas then back at me. So, I said the first thing that came to my mind, "Want one?" 

That seemed to snap him out of his daze and he accepted it smiling at me. I could stare at him smile all day.

Ugh, why am I having such thought?

Bad Charlotte.

School finally finished quickly and I was on my way back home. As soon as I reached, I headed to my room and started on my homework as I had so much today.