Chapter 8: Food Fight

Charlotte's POV

I sat there, covered in food from head to toe, waiting outside the principle's office.

Chelsea came out and sat down while shooting me a dirty look. What the hell? She started it!

"Ms. Smith the principle would like to see you now." Said the secretary. I nodded and got up.

You guys are probably wondering how did this happen? Well let's start from the very beginning.

*18 years ago*

"Congratulations, you got a beautiful baby girl." said the nurse to my parents as she gently handed me to my mom.

Whoa hold on!

When I said the very beginning that was not what I meant.

Now let's try again.

*Earlier that morning*

I woke up and looked over at my clock and my eyes widened. I had overslept.
I quickly got up and headed to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

After I was done, I headed to my closet and got out a pair of skinny jeans and a red and black checkered button up shirt.

I quickly put on my black flats and ran a brush through my hair then grabbed my bag and headed down.

I quickly hurried to the front door and was about to twist the knob only to be stopped by Liz's voice.

"Slow down there sweetie. Why the hurry?" she asked.

"I'm kind of running late" I answered.

"But it's only 7:15." she replied.

"B-but how?" I asked walking back with her to the dining room. I saw Drew there with a smirk on.

"You!" I pointed accusingly, "You changed my clock and made me think I was running late."

"You got no proof sweet cheeks." he said casually.

I glared at him then sat down and started eating. His younger brother came over and sat down beside me.

"So, I never really got to know why a hot girl like you is staying with us." said his brother.

I stared at him with surprise. If I ever had any doubts that he was Drew's brother, I'm a 100% sure now.

"Drew you ruined your brother." I said to Drew flatly.

"What are you talking about. I made him awesomer." he argued.

"That's not even a word." I retorted.

"Whatever smarty pants." he replied.

"Hot guy waiting for an answer here." his brother cut in.

"I'm staying here because my parents are away." I replied taking one last bite of my food then said bye to their parents then headed out.

I got in my car and started to drive to school. I turned on the radio and started to hum as the music played.

I finally reached school and got out. I grabbed my bag and headed inside to my locker. I got my books and headed to my first class which was biology.

I went and sat in the back and waited for the teacher. The teacher finally entered and all the talking died down.

"Alright, everyone please open page 154 in you text books and start reading silently." he said and sat down and started grading some worksheets.

The door opened and Drew walked in with a smirk on his face. The teacher didn't ever bother talking to him since it wasn't the first that happened. He came and sat down next to me.

I started reading quietly and then the poking started

Poke

I ignored it.

Poke

Poke

Poke

"Would you stop that?" I whisper-yelled.

"No." he said and kept on poking me.

"Stop it!" I snapped turning to look at him.

That's when my eyes widened at what I saw.

"Umm Drew?" I said.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Don't panic but there is a huge spider on your right shoulder and a lizard on you left shoulder." I told him as I watched the animals climb his shoulders. My eyes turned to their boxes and they were empty.

As soon as I told him that his eyes widened and he started jumping around the class screaming, "Get it off. Get it off." causing everyone to get off their seats and walk as far away from him as they can.

"Calm down." I said and advanced him as he froze in his place. I went and got the box of the lizard and slowly got it off him and into the box. I could see that he calmed down a bit but he was still tense.

Now I may have taken the lizard off but there is no way am I touching the spider.

"Now you can go back to screaming 'cause I ain't touching that spider." I said.

"Somebody get the damn thing off my shoulder." he said letting out a string of curse words.

The teacher came over and took it off him and that's when he let out a sigh of relief. Everyone were going back to their places when the bell rang signalling the end of class. I grabbed my bag and walked out followed by Drew.

"You know you scream like a girl." I informed him smirking.

"I do not." he denied.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I said and walked away to my next class.

School passed by in a blur and it was lunch time. I headed to the cafeteria and went and sat with my friends.

"Hey guys." I greeted.

"Hey." they replied in unison.

"So, we heard about the spider and lizard incident." Jasmine said.

"It was the funniest thing ever to watch scream like a girl." I said.

"How many times will I tell you I do not scream like a girl." said Drew as he sat down beside me.

"Umm what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Sitting." he replied like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"No shit sherlock. Why are you sitting with us. Don't you usually sit at the popular table?" I asked.

"I felt like sitting with you guys. Even the boys are." he said and just as he said all the boys came over and sat down.

I looked at Caleb and smirked. I was determined to get him to talk more.

"Hi Caleb." I said.

He gave me a nod.

"So how are you?" I asked.

"Good." he muttered.

"How have your classes been?" I asked.

"Good." he muttered again.

"Did you hear about the incident?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Ugh forget it. But it isn't over." I said and got up.

"Wait." said Drew.

"Hmm?"

"Get me food." he commanded.

"Get your own food." I said.

"Last time I checked, you were my slave for a week. Now get me food." he said, handing me some money. I huffed in annoyance. I had completely forgotten about that.

With a sigh I got up and headed to the lunch line. I got him some food and paid for it with the money he gave me then started walking back.

I saw Chelsea walking over to him and started talking. He shook his head no and then pointed at me as he spoke.

I reached the table when she came over to me.

"What did I tell you about staying away from him?" she asked angrily.

"Oh yeah? And since when do I have to obey you?" I replied.

"Since now." she said and grabbed the juice box from the tray, opened it a s spilled it all over me.

The guys at the table gasped.

"Big mistake." I said setting down the tray then grabbed the pizza and sled it across her neck to her top causing her to let out a loud shriek.

That's when someone yelled, "FOOD FIGHT!" and all hell broke loose.

All different kinds of food was flying from left to right. I quickly hid down under the table to shield myself though it was pretty pointless since I already got covered in a lot of food.

"STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY!" yelled the principle and everybody froze.

"Who started this?" he asked his voice full of authority.

All hands pointed towards me and Chelsea.

"You two," he said pointing to us, "to my office."

He walked away and we followed him. And now back to present time. So yeah. I walked into the principles office and sat down at the chair in front of him.

"Now, I heard Ms. Anderson's part of the story now I'd like to hear yours." he stated.

"Sir she started it. I was simply getting some food and walked back to my table when she came over and started threatening me then poured orange juice all over my head." I said.

"And what exactly was she threatening you about?" he asked.

"About staying away from some guy." I answered.

"Alright then. You're story seems more believable as you are one of our top students. I will ask around just to make sure but you are getting a week of detention as you both started it." he informed.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Alright you are now dismissed." he said and I got up and left.

"This all you're fault." said Chelsea as soon as I got out.

"Yeah right 'cause I'm the one who started it." I said sarcastically.

"You just made a big mistake. I'll make your life a living hell." she said and started stomping away.

"I'll make your life a living hell." I said mocking her.

Well I got one thing to say.

Bring it!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Hola ma lovely kittens!!

Well there is the new chapter!

I updated earlier than usual!! Yay me!! xD

This chapter is deticated to yasminellaban as her comments always put a smile on my face!! It's my way of saying thx for voting and commenting ^_^

Okie dokie time for: QUESTION OF THE DAY!
What's you fave color?
I know very random xD
Mine is neon pink, purple and black. Lemme know yours in the comments.

Also follow me on twitter I follow back ~ Sweetfozi99

And kik me cuz I love making new friends ~ sweetfozi

Well hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

Please vomment and share!!

WUV YOU GUYS!!! ~ Fawzia <3