Chapter 22: Bowling Time

Charlotte's POV

"How are you, Charlotte?" the doctor asked.

"Good," I replied.

"Is your wrist better?" he asked as he took off my cast.

"Yup," I answered.

I was currently at my doctor's check-up as two weeks had passed since the last time we went there to get my wrist checked. After he took of the cast, he started checking on my wrist to make sure that it has completely healed.

"Well, everything looks good. You're good to go," he said.

"Thanks," I thanked him and got off the bed and walked over to Drew who was sitting on the chair in front of the doctor's desk.

He took my hand and walked me out of the doctor's office. We headed over to his car and got in. He took my right hand and gently kissed it.

"I'm glad your better now," he said and I giggled and pecked his cheek.

"Thanks," I said.

"I actually have something to ask you," he said.

"Yeah?" I asked curiously.

"Why didn't you tell me that Chelsea was the reason you sprained you wrist?" he asked and my eyes widened in surprise.

"H-How did you know?" I asked.

"I heard you speaking with Jasmine about it when I was passing your room," he admitted.

"You were eavesdropping?" I asked.

"No, it was just an accident," he explained.

"I just didn't want to make a big deal out of it," I replied.

"You got injured," he pointed out.

"Yeah well it's not that big of a deal. I'm better now so please can we drop it?" I pled.

"Fine," he said letting out a sigh.

He then started up the car and started driving. We soon reached home and Drew got out of the car, me following right behind him. He seemed to be annoyed.

"Drew?" I called out after him, following him up the stairs.

"Yes?" he asked irritatedly.

"Are you angry with me?" I asked.

His eyes softened and he came and wrapped his arms around me, "No, I'm not. I'm just upset that I couldn't stop you from getting hurt."

"It's not your fault," I said.

"Still," he said.

"Well, I'm okay now so cheer up and let's go play some Wii," I said.

He chuckled at me and answered, "Ok."

Just then Liz walked by and we broke apart.

"What's going on here?" she asked smirking.

"Nothing," I squeaked.

"Hmm really?" she asked not budging.

"Yep," I replied.

"Well, Charlotte, you parent's called saying that they're going to need to stay where they are for another month," she said.

"Oh ok," I said.

With that she turned around and walked away. I grabbed Drew's hand and we headed to the game room and started playing some games. We played Wii and air hockey but we soon started getting bored.