Chapter 16: There's A First Time For Everything

Charlotte's POV

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

The stupid clock kept ticking in an annoying volume as it was the only thing that could be heard in the room. The teacher at the front of the class had already passed out about half an hour ago.

I kept staring at the clock willing it to move faster though honestly I think I just saw it move backwards just to piss me off.

Ugh this is all stupid Drew's fault.

If only he didn't convince me into this while giving me that charming smile of his I wouldn't be in this stupid room.

Oh and his eyes.

Ugh stupid Charlotte!

I shouldn't be thinking this!

He's the one who got me into this mess!

You're all probably curious to know what happened to land me in this disturbing room. 

*A few hours before*

I exited chemistry class with a sigh of relief. I couldn't be happier to leave that horrid room. I don't even know why I picked to take this subject. Honestly that teacher is so mean it's almost like she is on her period all the time.

I headed to my locker and kept my chemisrty books in then closed my locker and got ready to head to the cafeteria. All I wanted was to grab myself a burger and just sit there and enjoy it.

I headed to the cafeteria and got my food then went and sat down with everyone.

"Sup guys!" I said and was rewarded by a chorus of 'sup' and 'hey' from eveyone around the table.

"Hey Drew is it ok if you give me a ride to your house today 'cause my car is still not working," I asked as my brother had already left and it was time for me to return to the Kingsley's house.

"Umm I can't. I have detention," he said.

"Detention? That sucks. What for though?" I asked.

"Skipping class," he replied.

"I never skipped class," I said.

"Seriously?" he asked shocked.

I nodded.

He just gave a smirk which scared me a bit. 

I knew that smirk.

It's the one he gets when he has an idea.

Though it does make him looks so hot.

I shook my head trying to remove that thought.

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch and I was the first to hop off my seat as I had Physics and the teacher scares me so it's better to not get on his bad side.

I was running through the halls when suddenly the janitor's closet was opened and I was pulled in. The person kept their hand on my mouth while I struggled to get out of their grip.

Who the hell is this?

"It's just me Char so don't scream," a way too familiar voice said.

"Drew! You scared the crap outta me!" I said punching his shoulder.

"Now why did you pull me here?" I asked going to open the door but he kept his arm in front of me blocking my exit.

My heart honestly couldn't handle the closeness and started beating like crazy that I worried he might hear it.