Chapter 12: Doctor Drew

☮Charlotte's POV☮

I was in a meadow filled with flowers. I looked around me and saw a mixture of bright colors. Pink, purple, blue, yellow and many more. I looked at a distance and I found Drew standing there smiling as he extended his hand to me.

I tried reaching out to grab his hand when suddenly, the flowers around me started to wither and the sky turned pitch black. Drew disappeared all of a sudden and I was reaching out around me trying to find him.

I heard a loud laugh from a distance. I looked around me unable to see anything. I started running when a frightening face flashed before. The same face from yesterday's movie to be precise.

I let out a scream and started running away but was caught from my hair. He kept an arm around the throat and was choking me. Finally he took out a knife from his pocket and kept it at my throat. He kept it near my throat ready to slash my throat but suddenly, I was pushed and was falling from over a cliff

My eyes snapped open and I looked around me frantically while sweat was dripping from my forehead and I was panting. I finally calmed down when I noticed that I was in my bedroom and that it was all a dream.

I looked at the watch beside the bed and saw that it was 5 a.m. I decided to get up to take a shower as I was practically drenched in sweat. I took a quick shower in about 10 minutes and wrapped a towel around me and my hair then came out.

I was still very sleepy and exhausted so I decided to just lie in bed for a while without changing and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

I woke by somebody shaking me.

"W-What is going on?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"It was 7:30 and you didn't come down so I came to check on you." said Drew.

"God you're burning up." he said feeling my forehead.

That's when I noticed that I fell asleep in my towel. And then I noticed that Drew was standing there while I was in a towel. And let's say I blushed so hard, I could put a tomato to shame.

"I'll go out to get you some medicine and you change ok?" he said and I nodded.

As soon as he went out, I got up and put on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. I then proceeded to put on my shoes and got my bag. I started brushing through my hair and then was about to reach to the door knob when the door opened.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Umm, school?" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I don't think so. You're staying in today." He said his voice telling me that there was no room for argument.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me then pushed me to bed. He then took off my shoes and tucked me in. He gave me some medicine then kept a wet and cold towel on my head to cool down the fever.

"I'll call the school and tell them we won't be going." he said.

I nodded and he headed out.

A few minutes later he came back in.

"Alright, I spoke to the school and let them know that you were sick. Now what kind of soup do you like?" he asked.

"You're gonna make me soup?" I asked stupidly.

"No, I'm just asking you what soup you like so I can tweet about. Yes, I'm making you soup!" he said sarcastically.

"Umm chicken cream soup?" I said though it came out more like a question than an answer.