Chapter 23: First Fight

Charlotte's POV

"Drew," I called at my boyfriend who was glaring daggers at the boy in front of us. If looks could kill, the poor guy would be so down under he'd be near the earth's core. Yup, Drew did look that scary. I wonder why he hates him so much.

 "Drew," I called again putting my hand on his shoulder, resulting in him turning around to look at me. His expression softened when his eyes landed on me.

"Everything ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah, don't worry," he said then went back to glaring at the brunette.

I looked around me to find all the other guys glaring at him too. Heck, even Caleb was. The guy must have done something seriously bad. 

"Let's go guys," Drew said grabbing my hand and pulling me and walked out of the door heading to the car. He got in and pulled me with him, holding me closely and taking deep breaths, to calm himself probably.

Soon the rest of the boys got in the car and we were driving away. There was an awkward silence in the car and it was starting to bug me. I'll be asking Drew about it when we get home but for now I need to put an end to this annoying silence.

"So, what do you guys wanna eat?" 

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Bye guys," I said to the boys getting out of the car, followed by Drew. As soon as we both entered the house I turned around and faced Drew. 

"Explain," I said.

"There's nothing to explain," he said moving past me but I grabbed his wrist turning him to look at him.

"Yes there is. Everytime that guy shows up you get all angry and he obviously knows you from before," I said.

"Charlotte, it's nothing," he insisted.

"Why won't you just tell me? Don't you trust me?" I asked.

"Because, it's none of your business!" he snapped shocking me.

"Fine then," I said hurt obvious in my tone and quickly rushed up the stairs.

"No, wait Charlotte," he called back but I had already reached my room, locking my door behind me. If he doesn't trust me then whatever. 

I walked over to my bed and laid down with my face in my pillow and closed my eyes waiting for sleep to take over and wishing it was all just a bad dream.

*~*~*~*~*~*

It's been about a week since I last spoke to Drew. I've been avoiding him as much as I can. I looked up myself in my room and made sure to stay away from him at school.

I know I was being a bit childish but I was hurt that he didn't trust. A relationship is built on trust and if he doesn't trust then what's the point? And besides before we became a couple we were friends so I thought that maybe he trusted me a bit.

All this sad thinking is hurting my brain.

There was a knocking outside my door. It was Drew asking me to open up already. He still hasn't given up and that made me a bit happy but what if he decides to break up with me when I do open the door just because I'm a childish girlfriend?

"Charlotte, come on, let me in," he pled outside my door.

I just ignored him. 

A little while later the knocking and pleading stopped and Drew was gone. Or atleast I think he is. I let out a sigh and went back to my homework.

I heard a small ding from my phone and grabbed it. It was a message from Drew. I opened it to see what it was.

Open your window!