Chapter 17: Party Time!

Charlotte's POV

It was Saturday and I had just woken up at 2 in the afternoon. I woke up late as I had stayed up last night finishing up all my homework. It was tiring.

I got up, washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair and headed down in my tank top and pajama pants that I slept in as I was too lazy to change.

I got down finding Mason and Drew standing in the kitchen taking out some ingredients. They were both in aprons which I found really funny.

"Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Sup?"

"Morning!" They both said together.

"So, where's Caleb and the twins?" I asked.

"It's Caleb's birthday so we sent him with the twins to keep him busy while we prepare his birthday party," explained Drew.

"Aww! That's so sweet of you guys," I gushed.

"We're baking the cake right now, wanna help?" Mason asked.

"You guys bake the cake yourself?" I asked.

Yeah, Mason's parents own a cake shop so he knows how to make great cakes," said Drew.

"Cool, kay I'm helping," I said and went to wash my hands then tied an apron around myself.

We started adding the ingredients into the bowl, one after the other. We made jokes while we mixed them together then started adding flour.

"Charlotte," Drew called.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"You've got some flour on your face," he said.

"Where?" I said touching my cheeks.

"Right here," he said taking some flour into his hand and splashing it over my face.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Gotcha!" he said.

"Oh really? Well take this," I said grabbing a handful and throwing it in his face and hair.

And from there started a flour fight. Handfuls of flour were being thrown in all direction. By the time we were done we all looked like a bakery threw up on us.

"Alright guys seriously, we just wasted time," I said, "I'm gonna go up and clean myself up then we'll come back and clean this mess up and make the cake."

"Alright," they both said and we all went up.

After we all got cleaned up we came back down and started seriously working on the cake. I felt a hand on my hair and turned to see Drew moving his hand through my hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying not to blush.

"There's some leftover flour in your hair," he said moving his hand a few more times, "There all cleaned up."

I blushed and muttered a quick 'thanks' then turned around quickly while keeping my hands on my cheeks trying to calm down the blush.

It was just a kind gesture Charlotte.

Stop getting worked up over stuff like this.

"I think this needs music you guys," I said and turned on 'MMM Yeah!' by Austin Mahone.

I started dancing while working making them look at me with amused looks.

I giggled and teased, "Come on guys, you know you wanna."

They gave in and we were all dancing and singing along while we made the cake. Finally we were done and kept the cake in the over.

"What now?" I asked.

"Keeping snacks and drinks around," Drew said and I nodded and did what he said.

We were finally done after hanging up a sign that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!'

"Kay guys, I'm gonna go up and get ready," I said.

"Wear something sexy!" called out Drew.

"Shu'up," I called back blushing and heard him let out a chuckle.

I headed up and started looking through it.

'What to wear, what to wear.' I thought.

I finally spotted a dress that I loved and grabbed it. It was a black dress that reached just above my knee. It had transparent sleeves that had black circles a bit frilly at the end. I put it on and went to out on my makeup.

I made my makeup simple starting with foundation, mascara and eyeliner. Finally I put a bit of lip gloss and a little blush. I did my hair making it a bit curly.

I looked in the mirror satisfied by my work. I then turned around and went down the stairs. I went to the living room and the boys looked up and both of them gaped at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Ok I take it back, don't dress up sexy. Go change," Drew said.

"What, no," I said.

"Kitten, I'm only saying this once, go change," he said.

"And I'm only saying this once, no," I said and just as he was about to retort the doorbell rang. He let out a sigh and turned around to open the door.

Soon more and more people came-including Lucas and Jasmine-and there was still no sight of the twins or Caleb.

"Kay everyone, the twins are bringing Caleb. Everyone hide." said Drew.

We all hid and as soon as Caleb and the twins entered we all yelled out 'SURPRISE!'

Caleb smiled and we all went over to him.

"Happy birthday bro," said Drew and Caleb muttered a small 'thanks'.

We all wished him a happy birthday though I noticed he blushed when Jasmine wished him. Well that's suspicious.

Soon we all split up and went to grab something to eat while everyone in the house started dancing and enjoying themselves. This sure is gonna be one hell of an awesome party.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Sup kittens!!!

So like filler chapter which is short and isn't that great. Sorry.

But I promise I will be updating very soon I already wrote the next chapter on paper just need to type it but can't now cuz I have to sleep so will be updating probably tomorrow.

I know this chapter isn't that great but I promise the next one is better. The next one is probably my favourite chapter yet!

Picture of the dress on the side -------------->

Anyways QOTC (Question of the chapter):
Any lovatics here? And have you heard her album Demi? If so which is your favourite song?
Mine I dunno cuz I love them all but the current one which is on repeat for me is Shouldn't Come Back. Lemme know yous!

Anyways this chapter is dedicated to AndreaB22 for her very sweet comment which brought a smile to my face! Thank you!

Well hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter!!

Please vomment and share!!

WUV YOU GUYS!!! ~ Fawzia <3