Chapter 25: Camping Trip

☮Charlotte's POV☮

Thinking through the night I've finally come to two conclusions.

Yes, I love Drew.

No, I'm not telling him.

Why?

Because, it's too soon. I wouldn't want to scare him away already. And what if he doesn't feel that way about me either? Then that would just be too embarassing.

How did I come to that conclusion?

Well, after thinking hard and trying to imagine that for example he ever ended up with another girl, I would feel a pinch of jealousy and hurt in my heart. Just the mere thought makes me want to cry. It made my heart want to shatter to a million pieces.

Just thinking about him gives me butterflies and in my stomach and makes my heart beat a million times faster. I can't even imagine being with someone else.

I had come to that conclusion about one week ago. I was currently in class as the teacher was speaking in the front, not that I bothered to listen. Somehow my thoughts only kept drifting to Drew.

'Drew,' my mind said dreamily.

I turned around a bit looking a few seats behind to find him staring at me. He sent me a smile which I returned with my own then turned back to staring back at the board.

The bell soon rang signalling the end of the class.

"Now students, I'll be handing out slips for the school's camping trip. Make sure to get your parents' consent," the teached said handing around the slips.

Now that, I was excited for. It was a trip to somewhere in the forest beside a lake or something. We would be staying there for 4 days and 3 nights.

One of my favourite things that happens in school are the trips.

As soon as the teacher handed me my slip I was up and ready to go.

Next class was math.

Yay me!

Sense my sarcasm?

I actually used to enjoy math but the teacher this year just seriously pisses me off.

I get yelled at just for telling a student the page number that the exercise is in.

Harsh right?

The only good thing is that I still manage to keep my grades okay-ish.

Drew came over to my side, grabbing my hands into his and interlocking our fingers. The simple act made my heart flutter and I had to fight a blush.

Ever since I realized that I was in love with him, I've been extra girly. My heart starts to beat faster at the simple actions or just the thought of him.

I need to calm myself down a bit.

Sadly, Drew and I had to part as he had Physics now.

Yet another subject that I hate.

I pretty much hate most of my subjects.

Especially chemistry.

I loathe it.

I walked over to math class getting ready for yet another boring lesson which will probably make me have a difficult time staying calm.

I'm very fast at completing my work but the teacher is just really mean to me.

When I finish first and tell her I get scolded for not waiting with the pace of the rest of my classmates.

Well excuse me for being a good student.