Chapter 11: Home Alone

☮Charlotte's POV

I woke up the next morning by someone jumping on my bed. I let out a groan and looked up to be welcomed by an angelic face. 

That face happened to be Aiden's.

"Hey there you lil cutie." I said as I grabbed him and kissed him on the cheek making him blush.

HOW ADORABLE!!

Someone catch me before I melt.

"Mommy says to come down so you can say goodbye." he said in his adorable baby voice.

"Say goodbye?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Alrighty, let's go buddy." I stated and got up.

I quickly went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my hair then quickly got out to find Aiden still on my bed. 

I went over to him and picked him up. His arms quickly tied themselves around my neck and I left my room and headed downstairs.

I saw Mrs. and Mr. Kingsley standing by the door with Jeremy and suitcases.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kingsley. Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"Oh good morning Charlotte. We're going to be gone for a couple of days. My sister isn't feeling well and we're going to see her." she stated.

"Why isn't Drew going as well?" I asked.

"Well, Drew doesn't get along well with his cousins." she said nervously and I just nodded.

What's that about?

"Well, we need to head out now. Bye dear." she said and hugged me

"Bye." I said hugging her back.

She kissed Drew on the cheek and then headed out following her husband as she carried Aiden. 

"See ya later cutie." said Jeremy with a wink then followed his mother out.

That kid seems to flirt more often each day.

"Well, I'm heading to my room." I said to Drew then headed up. 

I quickly went to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and turned on the shower. I washed my hair and rinsed it while humming to One Direction's song Midnight Memories. I loved that song.

I was finally done with my bath and got out. I wore a simple blue t-shirt with SpongeBob on it and a pair of jean shorts. 

 I decided to read this new book I bought. It was The Elite by Kiera Cass. It was the second book to her trilogy The Selection and it is seriously super awesome. I just can't wait for the next book which also is the last. Waiting till 2014 will be seriously tiring.

 I started reading through the book and finally finished it about an hour later and let me tell you, I LOVED it. I looked at the clock and it was 4 p.m.

I decided to head downstairs. I went into the kitchen and found Drew taking out ingredients from the fridge.

"Hey there." I said.

"Hey." he replied.

"Want help?" I asked.

"Sure." he replied, "You could chop the vegetables." 

I nodded and went to wash my hand then got the vegetables and started chopping. Drew was by the stove stirring the food. 

I heard him curse and looked to see that he spilled a bit on himself. He took off his shirt and continued stirring.