Chapter 21: First Date

PLEASE READ THE A/N!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Charlotte's POV

I was sitting beside Drew watching TV while he had his arm around playing with my hair. He had a strand around his finger twirling and seemed to be in deep thought.

The boys had left about half an hour ago leaving me and Drew on our own. I grabbed Drew's arm and looked at his watch find the time to be 5 o'clock.

I looked back at the TV when Drew spoke, "Charlotte?"

"Hmm?" I replied turning to look at him.

"Will you go on a date with me?" he asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Go on a date with me," he said.

"Umm ok, when?" I asked.

"Right now," he said getting up and grabbing my left arm which is the unharmed one.

"N-Now?" I spluttered.

"Yes, now," he said.

"Umm ok, lemme go get changed," I said moving past him when he grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"No, you look beautiful the way you are," he said and I blushed.

"Nope, I'm changing. It's a girl's dream to dress up for her first date so let me," I said pouting and giving him the puppy dog eyes.

He let out a sigh and I knew that he gave in, "One hour," he said holding up a finger.

"Thanks!" I said pecking his lips and running upstairs. I threw my closet doors open and started my hunt for the perfect outfit.

About ten minutes later my bed was covered with a variety of outfits but I still didn't know what to pick.

I knew who can help me.

I quickly grabbed my phone ready to dial Jasmine when my phone rang and her name flashed on the screen.

Speak of the devil and it appears. Or in this case calls.

I put the phone to my ear after accepting the call to be welcomed by a loud, "WHERE WERE YOU?"

"Hello to you to," I replied sarcastically.

"I'm being serious Charlotte, are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll explain later but I really need your help right now. Can you come over?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll be there in five," she said and hung up.

Five minutes later and Jasmine and I were searching through my clothes trying to find the perfect outfit for me.

"I can't believe that witch, Chelsea!" she said angrily after I explained what happened to me. She wasn't very keen in cussing.

"I know," I said.

"Just wait until I get my hands on her," she said menacingly.

"No don't do anything. I don't need you getting in trouble over this," I said.

"But-" she started but I cut her off, "No, now help me find an outfit. There isn't much time left," I said.

"Charlotte, how about this?" she asked.

She was holding a a light reddish orange polka dot dress. It had a bow at the waist and was strapless with a sweetheart neckline.

"And you can wear them with these," she said holding up a pair of white T-strap high heel pumps.