Two-Touch

A/N: The above video is a short video of the Washington Capitals playing a game of two-touch/sewer ball! I reference the game in this chapter so if you'd like you can watch the video and there's also a link here that explains the game. I didn't want to go too in depth when explaining it because I'm not even sure if I 100% understand it. Also, here's a link explaining two-touch/sewer ball (if you want to go that in-depth)! https://www.nhl.com/news/desjardins-soccer-keeps-blackhawks-loose/c-770879 or since links don't usually work on wattpad, you can just google the game and stuff will come up!

Also, I want to give a quick shout out to scotthoysing who was sweet enough to suggest this book in the latest chapter of Danger (it was a really cute ice skating chapter!). So all of you should go check that out! :)

Okay, sorry for the long note! 

--

Scott had his back against the door and was being held onto by Mitch, his arms linked around Scott's neck and lips pressed against his. Scott knew when he left the room his lips would be red and swollen because both times he had tried to leave, Mitch had pulled him back in to the hotel room to place another kiss on his lips.

"Mitchy," Scott laughed as he pulled away. "I really have to go. I need the medical assistant to check out some bruises. I can't be late."

Mitch frowned, tightening his arms around Scott's neck. "Just stay here, I'll check your bruises."

Scott smiled and leaned down, placing a kiss on Mitch's forehead. "I really have to go or the the team will leave without me. I'll see you at the game?"

Mitch nodded and reluctantly pulled his arms from around Scott's neck. He watched Scott leave through the door before putting himself in the same spot Scott had been, back against the door except no one was kissing him.

He smiled happily as he picked out a pair of skinny jeans to wear with his new Ducks jersey. Scott had somehow managed to get Mitch a front row seat right by the Ducks box.

"I want to be able to always find you in the crowd." 

That's what he had told Mitch, and Mitch had melted against Scott's side as they laid cuddled up with one another.

Mitch tried not to think too hard about the decision the two had made. The reckless one. He was happy right now and didn't want this happiness to leave anytime soon. He was sure at some point it would and reality would hit, but for now he wanted to remember the happiness of it all.

--

"Try to be more careful on the ice tonight, kid." Scott slid his shirt back on over his head after the medical examiner had checked him out.

"I'll try my best," Scott smiled and thanked the guy before heading to find a couple of the other team members. "No promises, doc."

On his way down one hallway, he saw Marcus sitting on a bench with headphones on. He knew he was visualizing different aspects of the game because that's how he always mentally prepared himself before a game. Sometimes other teammates would bounce a tennis ball off a wall while they thought. It just depended on the person and how they want to mentally prepare for the game ahead.

Further down the hall he found Avi, Kevin, Alex, and Jeremy standing in a circle with a soccer ball. And was quickly motioned over by the four.