Dream Girl(one direction fan fiction)

• Didedikasikan kepada one direction and directioners

CHAPTER 1

  Here I am!It is the best day of my life.I am finally graduating from Harvard and following my dreams of becoming a doctor.Just like my father.I love my life!Not!Just kidding.Let me introduce myself.My name is Ramona Maxine Malik.My life is a living nightmare!Instead of following my dreams,I have to follow my fathers dream.Ever since I was a little girl I loved music.Singing has always been my passion.My brother Zayn is the one who taught me how to sing.I learned how to play the piano and the guitar.My dad wanted Zayn to be just like him.My dad always forced him to apply for colleges and do activities he wasn't into.To Zayn music is life and passion.To dad music is a waist of time and a hobby.One day dad pushed Zayn way to far and he just cracked.I remember alot of yelling and screaming when I was little.I was cryinng the whole time.Zayn packed his bags and left to follow his dreams.He joined the X factor and I watched him on tv and supported him every step of the way.Me and Zayn still secretly keep in touch.Ever since then my dad has been heartbroken.I am pretty much the only thing he has left.My mom left us when I was 7.I made him proud always doing the things he wanted to do.I tried acting like the perfect daughter he wanted me to be.I got good grades and I followed his footsteps.After graduation I am supposed to go to medical school.I told Zayn last night that I would do the same thing he did too go to the X factor.Look how Zayn turn out,he lost but he is now rich and famous and part of a band called one direction.I plan to explain too dad that it can't be all about him anymore and try too see if he will support me with what I want to do. "Congrats honey.Tommorow is going to be a special day for us all." I didn't say a thing.Man!This is going to be harder then I thought it would be.