CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

  I told Rocky about what happened in the dance studio this morning while we ate breakfast in the mess hall. "Wow! I just can't believe that girl. Her and her ratchet mother. She would probably be no where if wasn't for her." Rocky responded. I nodded in agreement. "But I have a plan. Tatiana isn't going to bring me down tonight. No matter what kind of evil plan her and her mother are cooking up we are going to give it all we have." I said triumphantly. "Wow,umm...... who are you and what have you done with the old Ramona?" Rocky asked with a smile on her face. "That girl is long gone now. This is the new and improved Ramona." I answered. "I'm proud of you girl." Rocky said. "Well, well. Look who it is. You two better not mess up my show today or you are going to pay for it." Tatiana said walking by. Curious people in the lunchroom spun around to look at us."Ooooooo! You're going to get it." Rocky said standing up. I pulled her back down into her seat. "She's not worth it Rocky. This is what she wants. At least she finally admits that she THINKS it's her show. And it really isn't. Technically it's actually a singing competition, but you probably wouldn't know do to the  lack of blood flow to your brain because your clothes are so frickin' tight." I said using my fingers as quotation marks. Then I crossed my arms and stared her up and down. She looked like a prostitute as always. Tatiana looked so embarrassed and shocked. She tried to open up her mouth to say something back but she couldn't come up with any witty combat(No shock there). So she just said "W-whatever" and walked away. "Come on" I said to Rocky standing up. "Where are we going?" she asked. "Me and you are going to get dressed early and then we will practice. If I can nail those dance moves after all my hard work today then so can you." and we then we left.