CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

  I sang and cried until I had nothing left.I could not ignore the comments on twitter and the news.I kept on watching it."Why don't you just ignore that?They'll forget  about it and find something else to talk about."I turned around and I saw Harry at the door.He slowly closed it and then locked it."How did you get in here?I thought I locked the door."I said."I have a key."he held it up as if it was so obvious.Then he looked at me with a concerned look on his face."Have you been crying?"I looked away."No."Harry sat next to me.He put his arm around me and I let him.I cried in his shoulder for a long time.When I was done he brushed my hair out of my face."Ramona.I know that I should not be doing this........I,I.........I think I actually have feelings for you and I know you feel the same way." "Harry I can't-" "Look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me!"I didn't say anything.I sighed and said,"Harry things are to complicated."He tried to make me look at him in the eye but I wouldn't.He took his finger and pushed my chin up.And then he kissed me.I know that I shouldn't have but I couldn't help myself.I kissed him back.I stopped and sighed,"What are we going to do?" "Hakuna Mamata"I stared at him and laughed."Harry I am serious." "And so am I."He got up and then took out a DVD.I recognized what it was.OK, he must be going nuts!You have got to be kiddidng me!"Seriously Harry?I stopped believing in Hakuna Mamata since I was a kid."He forwarded it to the seen were they sung the song Hakuna Mamata,and he started to sing to me.I laughed.He took my hand and made me stand up.He twirled me and we started to dance.I couldn't help myself I sang with him.The song was finally over.Harry hugged me and kissed my hair.Then he whispered in my ear."We should go slow and wait to tell him.I'm sure he will understand soon.I noded.'Hakuna Mamata.'I thought to myself.'It really is a wonderful phrase.'At that moment all my worriies faded away.