CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

  Man!On the plane I felt so sick.It was pretty much my first time so I was really frightend.When I am out of the plane I look around.Right there in the middle of the airport is Zayn!He is with the rest of the band members also.Honestly between you and me I think one direction is a good band and they are pretty hot but I don't really fall in love with them without getting to know them like those crazy fans do.As soon as our eyes get locked we run to each other.He is holding me in his arms like we were long lost siblings.Which is kind of true.I haven't seen him since I was really young. "I missed you so much!" he says. "I missed you more."He took my bags and then I remembered that the rest of the band was standing there akwardly behind him.Zayn noticed me noticing them and said "Oh this is Louis,Zayn,Liam,Niall,and.."I shook each of there hands and they said nice to meet you.He finally said Harrys name and when our hands connected there was electricity between us. I could tell he could feel the electricity too.He turned as bright as a tomato. "Hi.."he said. "Hi."I said back.We stared at each other for what seemed like a long time.He had such beautiful eyes and his hair!I wanted to touch it and I noticed how plump and soft his lips were.It made me want to....-No!I snapped out of it.I can't be into someone right now.Plus he is one of my brothers best friends and his band partner.We noticed that we were still holding hands and quickly dropped them.One of the boys whistled.My face was bright red.Zayn blocked the space between us and put his arm around me.Zayn is really protective over me.He was like that if I ever liked or dated any guy.I remembered when I had my first boyfriend and Zayn would always mess everything up.He thought that there was something up with him and never really trusted him.I was 14 and he was 16.He spied on him one day and caught him selling drugs and going to strip clubs and saw him with other girls.They were keeping a secret from each other for along time.Until I caught him with another girl.Zayn saw me crying at home and when he found out what happened he had a huge fight with him.Thats a side of Zayn I never want to see again.From then on I never paid attention to any other guy and now I am getting that feeling for Harry.We finally get to their house.It is a huge mansion. "There is a room I picked for you.Everyone added a little something to make you feel extra welcome."He walked me to the room.On the door it had my name with purple letters and music signs.I opened the door to the room and gasped.There was a rack with three guitars and a huge piano. "Zayn!OMG!This is way too much!I don't think I can take this!" "you can and you will.That will hurt their feelings" I sighed with defeat.I smiled and hugged him. I ran to my brand new bed and jumped on it.I noticed I had a huge mirror on the wall with a table full of makeup and jewerly. "You are going to spoil me Zayn!"I had awalk in closet with lots of clothes."You might want to get ready.We have a big day tomorrow." "I almost forgot!The auditions tomorrow?!"My heart was beating.Zayn noticed the expression on my face and said "Don't worry.You will do great!" "What if I'm not good enough?" "Sis.Don't start to tell me that you are going to give up.All that time you were working your butt off for dad and now you're just going to throw it all the way?Thats not the Ramona I know.The Ramona I know gets back up again when she falls."I thought long and hard about what he said and laid my head on his shoulder."Thanks Zayn.You always no what too say.I'm going to practice." "Atta girl!!"When he left the room I decided the song I was going to sing was Roar by Katy Perry.I kind of felt like I was in a Roar mood today.The lyrics really describe what I'm going through.I sang and practiced over and over again.Mom,Dad.Watch out!You're gonna hear me roar!