CHAPTER 8

• Dedicated to All the wattpad members who are reading this story.Thanx sooooooo much guys!Mean

CHAPTER 8

  Today is the day!It is the big audition.I have never felt so afraid in my whole entire life.I got ready and for the first time in my life I added a little makeup to go with my outfit.I came down stares and I realized that I woke up way to early and nobody was even awake.There was no way that I was going back to sleep so I made breakfast for everyone and left it on the table.I ate the breakfast I ate for myself even though I really wasn't in the mood for eating.I went back in my room and worked on my new song.I was so into it for such a long time and time passed really fast.I did not notice that Harry was at my door listening.I stopped.I was really embaressed. "Ummm.......hi Harry.I didn't realize that you were there."He was fully dressed.And his hair looked great!As always. "Zayn said that its time to go.He was wondering were you were.Ummm.....thats a good song.Did you write it?" "I'm working on it.Thanks.Just don't tell anyone about my song."I said. "Why?"he asked. "Just don't"I said.I was getting a little paranoid by him.Why is he asking me this and how long was he at my door?Its my song and he can't be spying on people like that!He can give someone a heartattack! "Just because!"I bursted out.He could tell I was getting angry.He blocked the door before I could leave and blocked my path.We were so close.One more step closer and our lips would meet.Harry began to lean in.I got closer.What is wrong with me?I realized what I was doing and backed away.It really was hard not to kiss him though.Now I feel really guilty."umm..I'm really sorry about that-"Harry began."It's fine let's just pretend that never happened"I said.He nodded"agreed."It was akward for a while and we just stood there."umm.. Maybe we should probably go." "Yeah."He moved so I could leave first.We were walking down the hallway and Harry said,"After you pass the audition you still have to answer my question about that song."I stopped "OK Harry here is the deal.That song is really private and important to me and describes things that are happening in my life.So you are the only one who knows about it.So just don't tell anyone." He nodded."I understand.So you and me have a little secret."Was he flirting with me?I blushed.We walked outside and found everyone in the van.Zayn gave Harry a judging look and then he looked at me suspicously.I looked away.Harry sat next to me and then Zayn got between us.Niall coughed and said"Ramona and Harry sitting in a tree."Loui whistled.My face burned.Liam was driving.We were off.