CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

  Today I decided to not let Tatiana bring me down. I worked hard to get here and I'm not going to let someone like her ruin it for me. So what if she is the star of our performance and me and Rocky are backup? I'm just going to have to put a smile on my face and make the most of it. I got up extra early in the morning and got ready. While everyone was still asleep I practiced that dance routine over and over. I danced my @$$ off until I nailed it. After that, I did some vocal warm up's, and played the guitar and worked on my song. Then, suddenly I had this feeling. You know that creepy feeling when you feel like you're being watched? Well that's how I felt. And it turned out I wasn't the only one in that room. At the corner of my eye I saw a camera. It was at the corner of the ceiling. Then there was another one on the other corner and the another along with three others. I was surrounded by recording camera's all around me and I didn't even know.  What can I do to get some privacy around here? Is nothing sacred? I sighed. Suddenly I heard voices. I quickly hid in the freezer which happened to be nearby. I was small enough to fit along with all the drinks. It was really freezing in there. The people stepped in the room and right away I knew who it was. Tatiana and Rolanda. Now this is how I heard the conversation.

Tatiana: Ughhhhhhh! Mother! It's so early in the morning! Why would you wake me up like this?

Rolanda: There is something really important we should discuss.

Tatiana: Was it so important that you had to wake me up like this? Why couldn't you wait later?

Rolanda: We can't afford anyone to listen in on us.

Tatiana: Well out with it!

Rolanda: Don't you talk to me in that tone young lady! Now tomorrow is the big performance. You know exactly what to do don't you?

Tatiana: Yes, mother I know! Didn't we talk about this before?

I knew there was cameras around them so I hoped that they would catch them red handed.

Tatiana: I'm supposed to-

Rolanda: Wait!

Tatiana: What is it now?!

Rolanda: Look around.

Tatiana gasped. Darn! I was sure they were going to get caught! They noticed the cameras. They walked off to a more private place. It's really weird the way I keep running in to them like this. When I was sure they were gone. I got out the freezer shivering. Suddenly I got a text. And guess who it was from? Harry! It's been such a while since we have seen each other. It said him and the band were coming to see the show too! I was exited but it was a lot of pressure. I didn't think about that. I got all my stuff and walked to the mess hall for breakfast.