CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

I woke up the next day.Today I am actually packing my bags and going to the Xfactor bootcamp!I got up extra early and packed all my new star quality clothing.I got dressed and went downstairs with my duffelbag.Everyone was already there.Since when did they start getting up so early!I usually like to be by myself in the morning.It gives me a chance to settle in the day.All eyes turned to look at me. "Hey guys!",I said."Morning!"they replied.Exept for Zayn.He smiled at me but it didn't go to his eyes like it usually did.I took a bowl of cocoapuffs which was my favourite cereal and milk.I sat bymyself at the living room to eat because I didn't want to go through that whole SEATFEST with Harry and Zayn.I ate my breakfast and went to the music room.I hope that Harry was right about Hakuna Matata.I just strummed for a while and worked on my song.It was coming along great!Harry came in and slowly locked the door behind him.He came up to me and sat down.We looked into each others eyes deeply.It seemed like it went on for a long time.He cupped his hands in my face. "I missed you."he whispered."Me too."We kissed passoniatly.It felt so wrong but it was so good!We got more rougher.He put his hand under my shirt.I backed away.That was as far as I could go."Sorry." "Its fine."I assured him."I know that you're not ready to go that far-" "I wanted to!" "Then why did you stop?"He asked forcefully.This was getting uncomfortable.Why is he asking me this?!I looked at my lap. "Is it Zayn?I cannot believe that you are letting him get in the way of us?Why can't you make your own decisions?"He was shouting now."Calm down.I just don't want to ruin the band."I said.He left and slammed the door behind him.I sat down and cried.Hard.Things just keep getting better and better!