CHAPTER 7

• Посвящена Cher Lloyd!:)luv u!

CHAPTER 7

Before I go to sleep I take a shower and change into my PJs.I know it is kind of lame but I planned the outfit I would wear for the audition.Which is a purple tank top/dress.I could not sleep all night long.I was tossing and turning in bed.I was still pretty nervous about my audition.I decided to just get up and walk around the huge house to give myself a tour.They have everything here!Even a recording studio!As I walked down the hall I heard angry familiar voices.They were in hushed tones."Come on Zayn.Nothing is going on.You are over reacting."said Harry.I hid behind the wall. "Oh yeah?Look me right in the eye and tell me that you do not have feelings for her!"Zayn whispered harshly.I realized that they were talking about me.My heart beat picked up in my chest.Harry did'nt answer or say anything.There was a long silence. "Thats what I thought.Now you listen and you listen good.Stay away from her and leave my sister alone!Or-" "Or what Zayn?"Harry interupted.I took a quick look behind the wall.Zayn had a look full of shock and anger.Harry ignored that and continued."listen Zayn.I really don't want anything to ruin our friendship.But Ramona can take care of herself and she is a grown woman.I am not saying that I am going ask her out but maybe you should leave it to her to choose who she wants to date.I'm sorry man."I heard the footsteps of Zayn leaving.I could actually feel his angry stomps as he left.He was coming my way! I quickly hid in a nearby closet.I could hear my heart beating so loudly in my chest that I was afraid they might hear it too.I waited until I heard that the coast was clear.I slowly opened the door a small creak.I poked my head out and looked to the left and then to the right.I ran to my room really fast and then cried myself to sleep.