three

a/n: omg mia why is no one dead yet, BRING ON THE DEATH

me: GOTCHU FAM, MORE DEATH

-

- BritishBums

_______________________________

-

-

"Are you sure?"

"Maybe you were just imagining it, Hailey."

"We don't know how this Ghostface really looks, it could--"

"No!" I interrupted all of their bombarding questions, blinking my tears away. "The man on the phone said his name was Ghostface. And that.. That man I saw outside my window, he was in a ghost mask. I'm not going crazy, I know what I saw.'' I cried, running my fingers through my hair.

I paced back and forth in the living room, gasping when I realized all the curtains were see through.

"This person knows where I live. They can see me. Everything I do.'' I panicked, looking at all of them.

"I'm going to check outside, okay?'' Ashton spoke softly.

"I told you he's gone." I closed my eyes. "I watched him run."

"Then we go to the cops, first thing tomorrow after school. It's the only way we can get rid of this guy.'' Lola comfortingly rubbed my back.

Mallory sat there, in silence. Evie and Michael seemed almost shocked.

Usually Evie found every way to get out of being scared, but now it was her last resort.

"I'm going home. It's really late." Luke sighed. "I'll see you guys at school tomorrow, okay?"

He kissed Mallory on the cheek, the rest of them giving him a nod.

I stared at him, too in shock to say a single word again.

"You'll be okay, Hailey. We all are. I promise. This will all be gone tomorrow when we go to the cops." He cupped my face in his hands to lock eyes with me.

I stared into his bright blue eyes, almost finding them as a sense of comfort.

Although the image of what I saw lurking in the shadows outside seemed to crush any hope of ever feeling safe again.

"Alright." I whispered. "Stay safe. Please, Luke."

Luke took me into a hug before he waved off the other guys and walked out the front door.

"Well, this calls for a sleepover. I'll call my parents." Lola smiled weakly at me.

"You sure you'll be okay here, Hailey?" Calum asked.

No. How was it that I didn't even feel safe in my own home anymore?

With all the locks on the doors, windows, everything..

I just felt so violated. Like this man can get in anytime he wanted.

I just nodded at him.

"This is some messed up shit going on." Michael mumbled, shaking his head.

"But we're all here for each other, that's all that matters.'' Calum tried to comfort.

"He had a knife. A sharp blade." I said, looking at them all.

"Jesus Christ." Mallory breathed out, burying her face in her hands.

"Is what we all need." Evie finished her sentence.