fifteen

a/n: incoming smut, just a fair warning :)))

________________________________

-

-

- Michael -

-

-

I lifted Evie up against the tree, her legs wrapping around my torso.

"Fuck." She shakily whimpered as I nipped at her neck, sucking at the skin.

Raking her mini skirt up, I rushfully pull down her black tights as she stared a me with hunger in her dark eyes.

"Spread your legs, baby." I whispered into her ear.

She panted, complying as her arms wrapped around my neck. Her fingers wrapped into my hair as I lick my fingers before feeling her.

Evie released a shaky moan, her head leaning against the wood of the tree behind us as I pumped my fingers in a slow rhythm.

As soon as I finished her, she lets out one last long breath before she tiredly rested her face against my chest.

I press a kiss to her temple, holding her to me, my eyes closing.

Before we both knew it, the moment was gone when a bright light flashes onto the both of us.

We both scream, Evie immediately getting to her feet as she lifted her underwear and tugged down her skirt.

"What the hell are you two doing out here?!" Officer Desario stressfully scolded, running a hand through his blonde hair.

"It doesn't matter." Evie lied, narrowing her eyes at the officer.

"What's wrong?" I shook my head, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I.. They found a dead body dumped at the creek.'' He admitted. ''I was on my way there."

"What? Wh-who's body?" I asked, my voice raising slightly.

"I don't know. But they should be identifying it by now."

"Take us with you." Evie shook her head. "Please."

He stared at us with a look of pity, before sighing and motioning us with a hand. "Come with me, the car's parked out back."

-

-

- Hailey -

-

Ashton held his phone's flashlight towards me as I rummaged through the drawers.

"There's too many files, Ashton. I don't know which one is the right one.'' I whispered.

We've been here for about five minutes, and I think both of us were beginning to worry that someone would eventually notice we were gone and step in sooner or later.

"Think, Hailey. It's October 16th, 2016. All this couldn't have been the first time it happened." Ashton suggested.

I stared at him, not really catching on, that is until I had a sudden realization to where he was going.

I was going to check back to the last ten years and the unsolved cases of October of each year.

That couldn't be too hard, right?

"Okay." I replied softly, my hands shaky as I pulled out a thick stack of unsolves files. "Help me read through them." I murmured, splitting half and handing it to him.