ten

-

-

- Luke -

-

I made sure no one was following me, and no one knew where I was going before I left home.

It was around 3am, so I doubt anyone would even be up.

I got to the cabin, just a few miles out of town where she'd be hiding out.

I had lots to tell her, but I'm scared she already knew what I was coming with.

Driving into the forest, I made sure to park a fair distance away, in case curious people happened to pass by.

And as I pulled a hood over my head, I began my walk to the motel room.

I've only been on two trips here, and the second time, well I almost got caught by Mallory.

I really liked her. As in, I didn't want to have to unwillingly kill her.

Sighing, I knocked twice on the door of the room before she immediately opened it and tugged me in.

Her stare seemed menacing and controlling, something you'd usually expect from her anyway.

"Look, just leave Mallory out of this." I looked at her, speaking in a hushed tone.

"I don't pay you to fucking rat me out, Luke!" She yelled from the desk, slamming the knife down.

"I'm already dead, I don't need your little slip ups bringing me back."

"I'm sorry, Stacey. I really am." I mumbled.

"You'd better be, you dick." She rolled her eyes. "Or you're little girlfriend's going to be the one getting it."

I remained silent, gulping as I tensed.

"You used to look at me like that once. Remember that day at the beach we all had?" She smirked, her red lips curling up slyly. "I was in my bikini, and you would stare at me when my own boyfriend paid no attention at all." She laughed dryly. "That was when I still meant something to you."

"We kissed, that was all Stace. I was drunk, and you were too." I shook my head as she stood up from her seat to look at me.

"Were you really?" She whispered seductively, biting her lip in a tease as her finger traced my chest. "We all know, you'd kiss me either way, Luke."

Her lips hovered over mine, her green eyes locking with mine too.

She hungrily leaned in, her body pressing against mine.

Kissing her back, I gripped her hair from behind as she moaned.

We were both panting by the time I pulled away as I eyed her.

My lips brush hers once more.

"You will never replace her." I whispered against her lips as she shoved me back, glaring at me.

"Yeah, you won't have her very long, remember that. If we finish this off nice and clean, the three of us will be famous, being the survivors of this massacre."

We both hear a key insert the door behind us, both our heads immediately turning to the faded blue wood.

"Hey." Calum breathed out, in the middle of pulling off the ghostface mask.

"Were you out with that thing on?! What the fuck!" Stacey yelled. "Are you trying to get us all caught?! You're going to make me look like a fucking psycho!" She shouted, hitting him on the chest roughly.