Chapter 6

"Morning baby." He said softly kissing my lips. "Morning." I said opening my eyes kissing him back. I turned around to hug Amari , but she wasn't there. "She's at school already. I took her so that you could sleep"He said crawling in the bed next to me. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me close. "We didn't finish what we started last night." I said turning around to face him. He loosened his grip and laid between my legs, kissing me passionately rubbing his tongue on mine. As we continued to kiss he pulled my panties to the side and slid into me slowly, because he knew it would hurt me. I moaned on his lips and he continued deeper inside of me thrusting slowly. I wrapped my arms around him and clawed into his back. We hadn't had sex in over   4months so I had to get used to him being inside of me again. He started to thrust faster and harder , I couldn't take it. "Oooh baby slow down you're hurting me." I moaned. He slowed his pace but continued going hard, sliding in and sliding out. "shit, baby stop teasing." I yelled. He took it out one more time and jammed it back in. "Amaru!" I yelped. I could feel myself about to cum. "Oooh I'm about to cum." I moaned as he continued to thrust me slow. "Don't cum yet, I wanna taste you." He whispered as he slid it out. I nodded my head and held it in. He smiled and looked up at me. "Give me 12 o'clock , like when you used to be in dance practice." He said with a devilish grin. I did as he said and lifted my leg. He dove into my treasure with his tongue , licking up and down my clit. I tried to keep my leg up , but I knew I was about to cum so I put it down. "Did I tell you to put your leg down?" He asked turning me around on my stomach. "No." I said breathlessly. He grabbed the both of my arms and dove in once again. Nibbling on my clit and licking around my entrance. "Fuck!" I yelled out as I grinding my core against his face. "Go ahead baby, cum on my tongue." He said licking it slowly up and down. I came on his tongue and collapsed on my stomach. "I ain't done with you yet." He said pulling me back on his still rock hard member. He placed both of his hands on my butt and pounded in me fast and hard. I deepened my arch and started to push back on him feeling all of his length. "I wanna get you pregnant again." He whispered in my ear putting me in a very uncomfortable position. I ignored him and gripped the sheets with my teeth. He pulled me back on his 'member' harder and harder until I was begging for him to stop. He released inside of me and laid down next to me, pulling me into his arms. "I love you." He whispered to me out of breath. I put my head on his sweaty chest. "I love you too." I said tracing his tattoos with my fingers. This reminded me of the night , I snuck out to spend the night with him at that hotel. We had an amazing night.

Flashback:

It felt so good to wake up in his arms. I've missed him so much. I felt him get up out of the bed and I rolled over. "Where you going?" I said looking up at him. "To the shower , you coming with me?" He said grabbing a towel. I got out of the bed and followed him. I turned on the shower and He got in after me. I was standing under the shower , and he was just staring at me. He grabbed the body wash from the side of the shower and started to rub it on me. I turned around and did the same to him. He started rubbing on that He had left some marks on my side He kneeled down and kissed them. "I'm sorry baby." He said still rubbing them. "It's okay baby , I enjoyed it." I said leaning down to kiss the top of his head. "I love you so much Damita Jo Shakur." He said kissing my stomach. "Shakur?" I said laughing. "You gone be my wife ain't you?" He said looking at me confused. "Of course I will baby." I said with a smile. "I love you to Amaru Lesane Shakur." I said kneeling down to kiss his lips.

That night we made love like there was no tomorrow. I had always knew that he would be my husband one day and that made it written in stone. That's the night I realized he was in love with me and that I felt the same.

"What you thinking about baby?" He asked rubbing on my back.
"Us." I said taking a deep breath resting my head in the crook of his neck. "All good things I hope." He said wrapping his arms tighter around my tiny waist.

"Only good things baby, only good things." I said closing my eyes.

This chapter is kind of short, because I felt like it didn't need anything else. I'll update again before the week it's out.

All Ima say is, y'all think everything is good now huh? Not for long. ☺️

Love you guys bye😘

Make sure you comment.