Chapter 46

"Yes. I just got out of the shower. I'm on my way."Damita spoke into the phone.

She wrapped a towel around her and looked through her closet and drawers for something to wear.

"Girl I know."She laughed, pulling out a dress to look at it.

"Where you going?"Amaru asked walking into the room.

She couldn't hear him over Taniyah and Keisha's loud talking.
He walked behind her and started to kiss on her shoulder.

He moved up to her neck and slipped his hand in her towel, rubbing his finger around her nipple.

She became silent and he walked in front of her and pulled her towel down from her

"I ain't had you in three months and you trying to leave me. Where you think you going?"He whispered before attacking her lips.

He moved his hands down her body until he reached the puddle between her legs.

He rubbed it with two of his fingers earning a gasp from her lips. She dropped the phone as he continued to tease her with his fingers.

He started to leave light love marks all over her neck and chest, still rubbing her pearl with the tips of his fingers.

Damita moaned and grabbed his hand, causing him to stop.

She backed up until she was on the bed and laid down giving him access to all of her.

He looked down at the beautiful wife before him, biting down on his bottom lip.

"She ain't going nowhere."he spoke into the phone before hanging up.

He started to kiss her from her lips to the bottom of her stomach.
Amaru then started to suck on her other lips making her gasp.

He grabbed both of her legs and put them around his shoulders, suckling on her clit like he wanted to swallow it.

Damita's body became stiff,meaning she was close. Amaru knew that, so he stopped.

He stood up and dropped all his clothes to the floor.

"I want you to keep your eyes on me. Don't close them, don't look away. Look at me."He demanded, before sliding into her slowly.

"Yes daddy."She moaned.

He grabbed her hands and held them down on the bed, looking directly into her eyes as he pounded her slow and hard.

She gripped his hand tighter and tighter, trying not to close her eyes.

He started to move his body in circles going as deep as Damita's body would let him.

"Shit."she moaned out, gripping his hands with all her might.

Tears streamed down her face as she covered him with all her juices.

She let go of his hands and closed her eyes to catch her breath again.

When she regained composure Amaru grabbed her and pulled her on top of him.