Chapter 25

"The only reason you came to see me is because your man out of town. I'm so hurt." Tee said holding her heart as if she was sad.

"He's only been gone a couple of hours and I miss him already." I sighed.

"Where's Tyniesha and Eric?" I asked.

"Eric is at the shop and Tyniesha at school you know that, my baby grown she don't goto school half a day." She laughed.

"How old is she now? 8 right?"I asked.

"Not yet, but it's coming. We getting old Mini." She sighed.

"Oh god, not that nickname. I've never understood why Mike called me that." I laughed.

"Um maybe because you're shorter than all of us." She continued to laugh.

"Not Keisha, we're the same height." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"She's bigger than you though, she a lil chubby, you're not so it makes you look smaller." She laughed.

"Ooh Ima tell her what you said." I said in a fit of laughter.

"So you guys are doing better right?" She asked.

"We're doing great actually, we have sex like everyday." I laughed.

"Girl y'all been doing that, it's like once y'all started having fucking y'all never stopped." She laughed.

"Oh my god, don't say that. We're married, we don't fuck." I laughed doing air quotes.

"What y'all do then girl?" She busted out in laughter.

"We make love." I laughed, but I was serious.

"So you mean to tell me that there's never been a time where he was mad at you and he just started pounding your shit?" She laughed.

"Oh my god, Taniyah you are disgusting, but yes we've started like that, but it doesn't last. We always end up making love." I shrugged.

"So I have a question."she said.

"You've asked me everything else, one more question won't hurt." I laughed.

"Do you ever wonder what it's like to have sex with anybody else? You know since he's your first and all."she asked.

"No I've never wondered that. I love our intimacy, it's different every time we do it and he gets me right every time." I shyly bit my lip.

"I learned lots of stuff from sleeping with different dudes, but I do wonder how it would feel, if I was like you." She said.

"How many people have you slept with?" I asked.

"I can't believe we've never had this conversation, as long as you been my best friend, but my whole 26 years of life, I think maybe 9 or 10." She covered her face.

"9? When did you lose your virginity?" I laughed.

"I was 15, I think. Yeah I was 15."she said.

"What was it like?" I asked.

"To be honest, I don't even remember. It wasn't special at all, it really just happened. Yours was probably all romantic and shit." She laughed.

"I thought I told you about it, when it happened." I said.

"You had told me that it happened and that he told you he loved you."she said.

"He took his time with me, I guess he wanted to make sure I really enjoyed my first time. Everything was slow, passionate and fiery. We started on the counter in my bathroom, but we had eventually went to my bed. After we were done we had this really deep conversation and he cried to me and confessed his love to me. It was really special." I blushed.