Chapter 21

"Baby you sure you don't want me to stay here with you? You don't look good. You been feeling bad since we got back." Amaru asked holding me in his arms.

"I'm fine baby. Goto work." I kissed his cheek.

"Alright. I'll come home early. Don't do too much. Amari downstairs watching tv." He said pecking my lips then grabbing his keys.

"Send her up here please." I said as he walk out of our room door.

"You call me momma?" Amari ran into my room.

"Is your daddy gone?" I raised up off of the bed.

"Yeah him gone." She replied.

"Go get your shoes so I can put them on." I said sliding on some sweats and some sandals.

"Where we going momma?" She asked handing me a pair of her sandals.

I sat her down on the bed and buckled up her sandals.
"We're going to the store." I said putting her up onto my hip and walking down the stairs.

I strapped her up in her car seat and zoomed to Walmart.

"Yaaay Walmart." Amari yelled.

This is her favorite store, for what reason I don't know, but she loves to come here.

I got Amari out of her car seat and sat her inside of the basket.
I pushed her up and down the aisles until I found what I was looking for. Pregnancy tests.

I grabbed about 10 of them and threw them all into the basket. I needed to know for sure, so I bought multiple all different brands. I don't even know if I can pee that much.

I also grabbed a pack of water bottles so that I can make sure I have to use the bathroom.

"Maybe I don't need all of these. I'm being extra." I thought to myself and only took three.

"Momma. Can I have some candy momma?" Amari said excitedly as we passed the aisle.

"What kind of candy you want baby?" I asked pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Gummy Bears." She smiled.

I grabbed them for her and put them in the basket.

"What do you want to eat tonight Mari?" I asked.

"Chicken." She shouted.

"Chicken and what else?" I asked.

"Pizza." She laughed.

"We ate pizza yesterday Mari." I laughed.

"ooh I know we can eat spaghetti." She said.
"Alright baby. " I kissed her cheek.

I went down the baby aisle and picked up a pacifier, just in case I am pregnant. I'll tell Amaru in a creative way. I grabbed all the stuff I needed to cook and we went to get in line.

"Congratulations." The cashier said.

"Oh thank you." I laughed awkwardly.

"42.51." She said and I handed her my card.

"Thank you have a nice day." She said passing it back to me.

I pushed Amari back to the car and put the bags in the trunk, then strapped Amari in her car seat.

"We go home momma?" She asked.
"Yeah baby we going home." I laughed.

We drove home home and I started to take the bags out of the car.
"Can I carry a bag momma?" She Asked. I handed her the smallest one and I unlocked the door.