Chapter 40

"Baby."Damita whined.

"Baby, get up please."She tapped Amaru.

"What's wrong baby girl?"Amaru asked with his eyes closed.

"My water just broke."She replied breathing heavily.

Amaru hopped out of the bed and grabbed her labor bag from the closet.

He picked her up out of the bed and started to carry her out of the room

"Mari get your shoes on. Mommy is about to have the babies."He yelled into her room.

She grabbed her shoes ran down the stairs after her daddy.

He put Damita into the car and ran back upstairs to grab his keys and phone.

When he got back to the car he let Dr.Anderson know that Damita was going into labor.

"Baby are you hurting? How far apart are your contractions?"Amaru asked frantically.

"Every ten minutes. It doesn't hurt though, it's just really annoying."She replied.

"She said it doesn't hurt. Is that normal?"Amaru asked worriedly.

"It's normal, especially since she's been in so much pain. And you know with the amount of sex you two have, the babies should just slide right out."She joked.

They had just made it to the hospital, two nurses came to grab Damita and Amaru parked the car.

"Daddy is mommy okay?"Amari asked with soft eyes.

"Yes princess. Mommy is fine, she's just about to have your sister and brother."He explained.

"So them not gone be in her stomach nomore?"She asked excitedly.

"That's right princess. You get to meet them today, or tomorrow depending on how long they take."he continued and she smiled.

He called all of the family to let them know that the babies were coming then him and Amari walked up to Damita's room.

She had requested that she deliver the twin in the same room that she delivered Amari in.

"How you doing baby?"Amaru asked.

"I'm okay. I just got my epidural."She replied.

"Mommy, can I get up there with you?"Amari asked sweetly.

"Sure baby."Damita smiled.

Amaru picked her up and put her in the bed next to her mommy.

"You still not feel good momma?"Amari asked.

"Not right now, but I will soon."She replied.

"I no like the babies mommy, them make you not feel good. You haven't play with me since your stomach got big."She pouted and hugged her mommy.

"I promise you, as soon as I heal mommy will play whatever you want me to play."Damita smiled and kissed Amari's cheek.

Angie and Afeni walked in with some little bags.

"Granny!"Amari squealed excitedly.

"My mommy bouta have babies granny."She smiled big.

"I know pumpkin. Are you excited?"Afeni cooed.

"Yes."She smiled.