Chapter 35

Damita woke up early and everyone was still asleep.

She was still wrapped up in Amaru's arms, his morning wood poking her side.

She wanted him so bad, she was grateful for their mini rendezvous from the other night, but she wanted more.

Those pregnancy hormones had her going crazy and her attachment to him wasn't helping.

She got up from the bed quickly and did her morning hygiene, then went downstairs to find her something to snack on.

She found her some strawberries and Pineapples, then went into the living room to watch tv, so she wouldn't wake up her tired husband.

She didn't know that he was already awake, he woke up when she got out of the bed. They were so used to sleeping together that if one of them got out of the bed, the other couldn't sleep too long.

He did his morning hygiene and came down the stairs, because he knew that's where she was.

He came and laid across her lap and almost instinctively, she rubbed his head.

He was staring up at her, but she wasn't paying him any attention. She was too into Kim Possible.

He found it so funny how interested she would be in cartoons, like she was Amari's age.

He turned on his side and started to rub and kiss on her stomach.

"Give me one."he said, referring to the pineapples she was eating.

She put one in his mouth and he sucked the juice off of her fingers.

"You think Amari gone wake up anytime soon?"he sat up.

"I don't know. Why?"she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I wanna do something."he whispered and kissed her lips.

"In here?"she gasped.

"No. I gotta idea. Come here."he grabbed her hand, pulling her off of the couch.

They went to this room in the back side of their house, where they wash clothes.

He put some clothes in the washing machine and turned it on.

"Get up there."he laughed.

"Stop playing. You know I need help."she sighed.

He picked her up and sat her up on the washing machine.

He stood in between her legs, spreading them apart and kissed her neck. He grabbed her waist pulling her closer.

She pulled his head up from her neck and started to kiss him slowly, letting their tongues circle around each other's.

He pulled her little night dress over her head and sat it on a shelf above them.

They continued kissing and he rubbed her breasts.

"Do they hurt?" He asked.

"Just a little."she said lowly.

He licked around he nipple then sucked on it softly, doing the same to other.