Chapter 9

"Baby." Amaru called looking down at me. "Hmm" I said coming out of my daze.
"Have you told anyone yet?" He asked running his fingers through my hair.

"No." I said just above a whisper.
I already knew what this conversation was going to lead to and I wasn't trying to have this at all. We just got back on good terms and I don't feel like arguing.

"Baby, I've been thinking. Maybe you should see someone." he said wrapping his arms around me.

"What do you mean see someone?" I said shifting around in his arms because I started to get mad.

"Like a psychologist or something. I'm worried about you baby." He said rubbing my back.

"I'm not a fucking lunatic Amaru. I don't need to speak to anyone. I can handle my own damn problems." I said getting out of his grip and stepping out of the bed.

"Man where you going." Amaru said snaking his lips.

I didn't say anything, I just walked towards the bathroom to take a hot bath.

Amaru gets up from the bed walking towards Damita. He grabs her arm and turns her so that she's facing him.

"What's your problem." He said gripping her wrist tighter.
"Let me go." Damita snarled through her gritted teeth.

"I'm not letting you go until you talk to me. " he said now holding both of her hands. Damita snatched away from Amaru and started to swing at him.
"You better not hit me girl." Amaru said trying to grab ahold of her hands once again, but her hands were moving too fast for him to catch.
She landed a punch in the middle of his chest, making Amaru upset. He had a reflex and grabbed Damita by her shoulders slamming her into the wall.

Damita started to get upset. She started to breathe heavily, her chest moving up and down as she plotted her next move.

"You keep your fucking hands off me girl." Amaru said walking away from her thinking that it was over.

Damita's eyes started to water from angry tears. She darted to other side of the room, hitting Amaru with all of  her strength as many times as he could. 

At this point they were in their bedroom fighting like cats and dogs and neither of them planned on giving up anytime soon. Damita continued to put hands on Amaru and trying his best not hit her he shoved her across the room making her fall on her back. Damita didn't get up she just laid there on the floor crying angry tears.  Amaru rushed to her side laying down beside her pulling her into his arms.

"Get off of me." She cried.
"You don't mean that." He said pulling her closer to him. He kissed her forehead and held her tighter. "I love you." He said rubbing on her back. Damita curled up in his arms and continued to cry. 
"I know you're upset baby, I know that you're angry, but you can't keep running away from this and taking your anger out on me." He said still holding her hands to the floor.

She pushed Amaru off of her and ran to the bathroom. "Get out. Goto the couch." She yelled through the door with tears still falling from her face. Amaru stood outside of the to see if she was going to come out and say anything to him , but once she didn't he grabbed a pillow and went to the couch.

They had never fought like that before , they always had little scuffles but it was never this serious.

Damita walked out of the bathroom and laid down in her cold bed. Once she laid down she had realized how empty the bed was without Amaru. She walked down stairs to find him sleeping uncomfortably on the couch. "Wake up." She said tapping him. He shifted around and then opened his eyes. "Come back upstairs." She said dryly and walked away. He stood up and shook his head at Damita's quick mood change , she's the one that told him to get out and now she wants him to come back to bed.