Chapter 44

Six more chapters of this and 10 more chapters of Til Death.

I don't think y'all ready for what's in store for you all. 😊

"Baby where you going?"Damita whined as Amaru tried to climb out from under her.

"I'm going to get some water. I can't sleep."he replied.

"You want me to rub your back or something?"She asked sitting up against the headboard.

"Baby. I'm okay. You can go back to sleep."He chuckled.

"Boy, lay down. I'm not really asking you."She replied pulling him down on the bed.

"Just let me rub on you baby. Please."She pleaded, still holding on to his hand.

"Please?"She pleaded again, coming up to kiss him.

He laid flat on his stomach and she sat on his lower back, rubbing his shoulders and the middle of his back.

"Why you want to massage me all of a sudden? What you want?"Amaru laughed.

"I don't want anything, this is just the closest I'm going to get to making love to you for the next week. I'll take what I can get."She chuckled, pressing her fingers into his shoulders.

"You miss it?"Amaru asked.

"Yes daddy."She replied kissing the middle of his neck.

"What if I told you that you can't have it?"He chuckled.

"I'd get on it anyway because it's mine. You signed the rights over the day you said I do. It's mine."She whispered in his ear and nibbled on it.

"Oh yeah? So that means the same thing for you too?"He asked,flipping over up under her so that he was able to see her face.

"No not really. It's different for me."She replied, now rubbing her hands across his chest.

"And how is that?"Amaru raised an eyebrow.

"Well, because it was yours well before we got married. You're the first person to have me and I'm the first person to keep you. That's why it's different."She blushed.

"Aww. What's going on with you? You've been so sensitive lately."Amaru asked, rubbing on her thighs.

"I don't know. I guess becoming a mother again softened me up or something."She laughed and shrugged.

"You want a kiss?"Amaru asked.
She nodded her head and then leaned down to kiss his lips.

"Can you go get my babies?"Damita asked getting off of his lap.

"Yeah baby sure."He replied getting up from the bed to appease her request.

He walked into the nursery and grabbed their sleeping twins and took them to Damita.

She laid them down and grabbed their diapers and wipes, preparing them to get changed.

"How did you know they needed to be changed?"Amaru asked.

"I just felt it. I don't know."She replied pulling off Amaru's diaper.

Amaru grabbed the other Diaper and started to change Aaliyah who kept moving her legs.

"She's gonna look like you baby. She has your eyes and your lips."Amaru smiled, looking down at her.

"Finally. Amari looks like you and Amaru is gonna look like you. I hope at least one of my kids looks like me since they're all named after you."Damita laughed.

"Well, if we make some more they can look like you."Amaru smirked and kissed her cheek.

"Uhuh honey. I got an IUD, I'm not having anymore children."She replied, picking Amaru up to feed him.

"You got the five year or the ten year?"Amaru asked.

"Ten."She replied watching Amaru feed on her breast.

"Well. In ten years we can have one more."Amaru chuckled.

"Ewww when I'm 40? Pregnancy is already hard on me. You trying to kill me."Damita laughed.

"I'm just playing baby. Just promise me we won't be one of those old couples that grow to hate each other."Amaru replied, becoming serious.

"Never daddy. Ima still cook your dinner, make your plates and give it to you everyday like I do now."She smiled and burped Amaru.

He then fell asleep and she put him in his fathers arms and took Aaliyah, to feed her.

"They are such good babies. Amari was giving us hell at one month."Damita chuckled.

"I think it's because we know what to do now. We were just winging it with Amari."He replied.

"She kept us up all night."She continued laughing.

"She cried so much that it made you cry."Amaru laughed.

Damita burped Aaliyah and then put her to sleep. Amaru then took them both and laid them in their cribs.

He then returned to Damita's side and put his arms around her.
She turned around to face him and put her head on his shoulder.

"I can't sleep."Damita sighed.
"Me either."Amaru added.

"What you wanna do?"Amaru asked.

"We can't do what I wanna do."She fake pouted.

"We only have a couple more days baby. Once you goto your follow up  appointment and she gives us the green light, you can have it. "he replied, stroking her hair.

"Yeah, but until then."She smirked and pulled the blanket off of his bottom half and moved it to the side.

She started rubbing on it through his pants until he moved her hand.

"Baby goto sleep."Amaru laughed and held onto her hand.

"I can't sleep. You gotta put me to sleep."She laughed and held onto to him.

"Goodnight Damita."He laughed and turned away from her.

Filler. Just to give y'all something.

These next 5 chapters bouta rock y'all souls , oml.

Just wait on it. 😊😏