Chapter 47.

"Mommy. Wake up."Amari pulled her trying to get her out of the bed.

"Princess, why you bothering your mommy?"Amaru asked, walking out of the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth.

"I ready to open up my presents daddy."She stood before him with her arms crossed. She was definitely Damita's child. She might look like Amaru, but she given Damita's attitude.

"Mommy is tired princess. Give her like 20 minutes. Come help me dress your brother and sister, then we'll wake her up."He replied finishing his oral hygiene.

They walked into the twins room where they were still sleeping in their cribs.

"Them sleep too? Why them sleep so much daddy?"She asked with attitude laced in her voice.

"Because they aren't old enough to stay up yet. Soon you'll be wishing they'd goto sleep."Amaru chuckled.

"Pick your brother and sister an outfit, so I can put it on."He added and Amari started to look through their dresser.

She pulled out the two onesies Damita and Amaru had bought when they first found out that they were having twins.

They read "Thing 1" & "Thing 2"

After checking their diapers, he put on their clothes and socks.

"Now can we wake up mommy?"Amari asked eagerly.

"Sure princess. Go ahead."He chuckled and she ran out of the room.

She slowed down once she reached the door, but to her surprise Damita was already up using the bathroom.

She peeked around the door and started smiling.

"Mommy!"She exclaimed with a smile.

"Princess."Damita replied with the same smile.

"I was waiting for you to get up mommy."She said trying to hop onto the counter.

"How come? You missed me?"Damita laughed.

"Yes and I want us to open presents. Daddy got presents for us under the tree."She smiled.

"I got Daddy some presents too, but they're aren't under the tree."Damita replied, fixing her hair in the mirror after her and husband's wild night.

"Where them at momma?"she asked confused.

"In the closet. I have to go get them."She replied.

"You wanted to aprise him?"She asked and Damita laughed at her mispronunciation of the word.

"It's surprise honey and yes I did. Do you want to put them under the tree for me?"Damita asked.

"Yess."She said excitedly and ran to Damita's closet to get the three wrapped presents.

She took them downstairs, where her daddy was sitting on the couch with the twins and put them under the tree.

"What's that princess?"Amaru asked, feeding Aaliyah a bottle Damita had made the previous night. Amaru was sitting next him in his bouncer.

"Presents for you."She smiled and pointed at him.

"For me?"He gasped.

"Yes daddy for you."Damita giggled and pecked him on the lips.

"When did you have time to get me presents?"Amaru asked.

"Don't worry about it."She giggled and picked up her son.

"Is anybody coming over for Christmas?"Amaru asked.

"Yeah, Angie, your mom, my mom, Tee and Ty, Keisha , Broderick and I think Ms.Audrey is coming too."Damita replied.