(37)

Hey guys!

So... the next chapter, chapter 38 will be the last chapter for My Brother Says I'm Dangerous. After chapter 38 there will be an epilogue.

There won't be a sequel, personally I just don't want one and I think the way this book will end it won't need one.

I am starting a new book, called Victoria's Secret. Please check it out, I'm so pumped!

Thanks xxx

<><><><>

"Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake wake up!" 

My bed bounces, and I can just see Beth jumping up and down, through the throbbing sunlight. I need to start closing my curtains at night. It's messing with my sleep in schedule.

"Beth, what's going on?" I groan, sitting up.

"Mommy says everybody has to get up and eat because we need to get to school because she says grades are important and we need to get an education to graduate to get a job and earn money so that we don't end up living here for the rest of our lives." She sits breathlessly. "And she says she needs some peace and quiet because we're driving her crazy and she has to bake because she will not be beaten by Mrs Wilcocks's apple flan again at the cake stall tonight at the committee meeting where the election results will be revealed and-"

"Ok, ok." I try to shut her up. "Slow down before you break something." She giggles, and jumps off the bed as I get out, stretching away my sleepiness. 

"So they've finished counting the votes?" I ask her, brushing my hair.

"Yup." She pops her cheeks. "And it only took four days and two forced recounts."

"Well, you go downstairs." I tell her. "I'll meet you." She leaves the room, and I get dressed quickly. As soon as today is over, I think some stuff is going to change, whether Keith wins or not. 

"Good morning." Emily smiles at swiftly, as I walk into the kitchen. "Breakfast. Eat." I gratefully accept a plate of waffles, and sit down next to Nick.

"Today is a busy day." Emily says to everyone. "We need to get everybody to school, and then we will all meet at town hall after school to hear the votes."

"Where's Dad?" Ollie asks.

"He's down at the back fields with the cows." Emily sighs. "He won't tell you, but he is very stressed and nervous about today. If you see him, don't mess with him, I won't hesitate to whoop you one."

"Mum!" Everybody jumps, at Jackson's loud yell from upstairs. Emily only rolls her eyes, and places the mail pile on the table.

"Right on time." She says, going back to the stove. Thudding footsteps can be heard on the stairs, and soon enough Jackson appears in the doorway.

"Did the mail come?" He asks quickly.

"On the table." Everybody chorus's. He rushes to the pile, and starts to sort through it.

"Junk, junk, junk." He grumbles. "Bills. Magazines, bills. Ollie it's for you. Junk, jun-" He freezes, looking at an envelope.

"Did it come?" Hunter asks gently.

"It came." He whispers.

"Open it honey." Emily says, wiping her hands on her apron. Jackson looks at the Harvard envelope, before slowly opening it, taking the folded piece of paper out.

"What if I didn't get in?" He asks.

"You will find a way to go to law school." Emily says simply. "There is no need to be disappointed if you don't get into Harvard."