Chapter 15:

Rick felt so bad.

Like very bad.

Like so bad that he felt his appearance would only lead to more trouble. Going back up to Daryl's apartment, they expected him to be there, icing his back, but alas he isn't. Beth in particular felt terrible for the accident, she felt as though she was in the wrong arms of a man. Grabbing her bag from the hallway, Rick looks at Beth as she makes her way to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To find Daryl...why would you do thay Rick? What's wrong with you?" She aaks angrily.

"What's wrong with me is that you used me. Made me believe yer having my baby when yer havin' his. So what's wrong with you?" Rick bites and expects Beth to cower, but she doesn't

"What's wrong with me is that I gave up Daryl because of something I didn't even know was there for certain. I hurt him too many times- I'm tired of hurting him!"

"Him? What about me?"

"What about you Rick? He gave you everything when you were sad. He even tried to change who he was to try and make you happy- and you kept cheating on him! Not only with me, but with Michone and who knows how amny others? Daryl always deserved better than you...better than me....and now he feels like he is nothing but a piece of trash no body wants! He may not want me or this baby- but I at least gotta try and be his friend." Bursting through the door, Beth leaves Rick standing there with Michone. She's right and he knows it all too well. He was a terrible friend and now he's paying for it in full.

Walking the block, Beth tries to figure out where Daryl went. She's so worried about him that it's killing her. Coming to a bar, The Saviors, she walks in and tries her best to find Daryl. Men of all ages are whistling at her, trying to grope and feel her up as she walks by. When she gets to the bar, she goes to ask the bartender for any information he has, when two burly arma come around her and presses their cock to her ass.

"Sup sweetness. I like what you got going on." He sounds charismatic, but also like an asshole. He pulls her ass to his front a few times as though testing for entry.

"Get off..." She tries to wiggle away, but soon, his hand comes between her legs and up her dress. He touches her sex through her panties and grinds against her ass. "Stop!"

The men around the bar notice nothing, and if they do, they say not a word.

"I'm Negan...and you belong to me now." He forcefully grabs her drags her to the bathroom. Her heart is racing as she thinks about Zach who used to have the same grasp on her before he would rape her. Getting to the bathroom, he pins her up against the back wall by the urinals and lifts her dress up. She hears his zipper come down and can hear him spit into his hand before stroking his dick.

"Stop...please...I'm pregnant...."

"Well...let me fix that... Haha." His chuckle is deep and demonic. Suddenly, grabbing her around her waist, he pulls her hips back to his from and with all his body weight, smashes her back into the wall. She can feel the life inside her fading and the pain is so intese that her tears even hurt. She feels wet, bloody in her underwear just as Negan pulls her pants down and shoves his throbbing dick inside her sex. The pain is now ten fold and she screams and cries as he rapes her there in the bathroom, with only a door dividing the rest of the bar and them. Her screams carry and echo in the bathroom as she feels her baby die. "Huh...oh fuck...mmmm- you are juicy."
The door creaks and suddenly, Negan is off of Beth, causing her to collapse to the bloody floor below. She's dizzy from blood lose and can bareky see the figure who is now fighting with Negan. Her hearing and sight leave her and she is grasped in pain as she sits amongst the crimson stained floor.