Diamonds

"Being a model doesn't mean you have to be perfect, Princeton! It- it's all about the beauty within-"

"Okay. So if you were to see a fat, double-chinned, DARK behind broad on your calendar, you wouldn't be salty?" He interrupted as Zonnique [Star] sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"I meant exactly what I said, Nique! I don't want Reginae on this tour and that's final! Every time we're singing Missing You on stage and we bring you guys on, I have to be stuck with her!"

"What is wrong with Reginae? She has gorgeous hair, beautiful eyes-"

"A pot-belly, over-lapping elbows-"

"PRINCE!"

Princeton smirked as he looked over to the side of his mirror in his dressing room. "Alright, Star. I was wrong to say that, but I don't want to dance with her anymore! I'm done."

"So, what am I going to tell her when she is on the stage all alone?! You know Ray is going to be with me!"

"Tell Ray to dance with her too because I'm about to he with Bahja tonight. Shoot."

Star crossed her arms and shook her head. "Prince, please! Just.... one more time, and you don't have to spend one more moment with her. I promise."

"Star, nooo!" He whined.

"PLEASE! Please! I'm begging you. If Reginae finds out how you feel, she'd be heart-broken. You don't understand how much of a crush she has on you, Prince!"

"But, that's not my problem." Princeton laughed as he raised his shoulders then slumped them.

Star lowered her eyes at him, and stomped out of the dressing room. Already, the boys were acting like total jerks towards them.

Reginae was a former member of the OMG Girlz, but was removed after a short period of time. It wasn't because she was kicked out, but because she was younger than the rest of the girls. Now there are only three with one being a new member- Babydoll [Breaunna], Star[Zonnique], and Beauty[Bahja].

Star stomped all the way to her dressing room where Bahja, Breaunna, and Reginae sat.

"What's wrong, baby?" Bahja asked as she poked her lip out.

"Oh, my God. It's... it's nothing. Let me just get ready for the show." Star groaned.

"Ooookay. Bahja, what you wanted to eat? I was going to go down to to the snack machine." Breaunna asked.

"Nothing, I'm good."

"Alright. Nique, you needed anything?"

"Nope. I'm fine." Star smiled as she put her hand up.

Breaunna made her way to the snack machine, leaving the two and Reginae by theirselves.

Star closed her eyes out if frustration and sat her head down on her palms. She breathed through her nose, letting out the aggravation. That night, they were to go on stage, and she knew Reginae would have absolutely no one to dance with.

"Star, what's wrong? You seem a little tense." Reginae asked.

"Oh, it's nothing!" She lied.

"Are you sure? I heard you breathing hard over there."

"She's just weird, that's how we are, Nae." Bahja laughed as she spun around in the chair.

"A ha."

"Well... I'm excited about the performance tonight, man! Who are y'all planning on being with? And when I say 'y'all', I meant Bahja because we know Star's behind is going to be with Ray." Reginae laughed.