Chapter 9 ♥ Seriously?

It was a Saturday and it was time for Zonnique to go back home. On their way to the airport, she asked Princeton to stop by the hospital her and Bella had been going to for the pass four days.

When she made her way in with her tote bag, she immediately received a great amount of bad looks from the patients. They were people who were there just for checkups or to see a loved one. She bit her bottom lip, then slowly covered her face with her hand.  When she made her way to the back where she'd usually go to talk to the children, she stopped by Isabella's room first.

"Isabella, I will be coming back soon, okay?" Zonnique said as she took Isabella's hand.

"Are you sure? We all love you here!" Isabella smiled.

"I'll be back as soon as I can. Trust me, sweety. And I love you guys more than you know-"

"So can you stay?!" Isabella interrupted.

"Stay...?"

Zonnique glanced back at Bella and Princeton, almost heart broken. They both shrugged their shoulders and shook their heads, not knowing what to tell her either.

"Look..." She sighed.

"You know how sometimes Ms. Marilyn visits you, then she has to leave?"

"Yes."

"See, sometimes it has to be that way! She always come back, and sometimes she even brings you a smoothie."

"Yes, she does. I love smoothies!"

"Hunny, when I come back, you can have all of the smoothies you want! But remember.."

"No candy. I know." Isabella sighed with a smile.

"That's right, girl."

Zonnique stood up then gave her a huge hug, and Isabella grasped her back even tighter. When they were down, she looked back at Princeton as Bella, almost tearing up.

"You guys wanted to give her a hug?"

They both glanced at each other. "You want to hug her, Prince?"

"....sure." He groaned. He walked over to her hospital bed, bent over then fav her a soft hug. She rubbed his back up and down, then ran her hands through his hair. Prince raised  his eyebrows up then slowly backed away.

"I like your hair." She whispered.

"I wish I had some like that.."

"Thank you so much, sweetheart. And don't worry, you look so much more better without it." Prince said.

Since she had none, it'd really meant a lot to her.

"You really think so?"

"I know. You look better than most of my fans that I have."

"Fans?" She gasped.

"Yeah! I'm in a music group. Have you ever heard of Mindless Behavior?"

"Yes! I'm not a fan... b-but my friend, Jasmine, loves you guys! She's in love you with you guys!"

"Oh really? Well I'll take a picture with her if that's okay with the nurses." Prince smiled.

Bella leaned into Zonnique's ear and whispered, "This is so sweet, isn't it!?" Zonnique crossed her arms and grinned. "Well, I guess.."

They spent the next hour and fifteen minutes talking and explaining to the children why they couldn't stay. Everyone accepted it pretty well, but just when they were about to walk out of the hospital, Isabella tugged on Princeton's black, leather jacket. He looked down at her then giggled.