Chapter 20 ❤ Coming Together

Robyn immediately headed straight for the door. "You ass! All you're trying to do is get to your girlfriend!" She yelled.

"What the hell, girl? I'm in PAIN!" Ray screamed. Robyn wasn't buying it.

"Diabetes my black ass. I hate players like you. I hope you get diabetes one day and get your neck cut off!"

"Robyn, I HAVE diabetes, that's why my leg is killing me!" He pleaded.

The pain increased more, causing him to shoot up and close his eyes. "Please... just please take me to the hospital." Robyn crossed her arms and tilted her head to the side. "No."

"I never thought I'd be saying this, but you're a stupid ass bitch. Get the hell out of here-" Ray stopped and cuffed his leg again.

"I'll just call the ambulance. Get the fuck out of my room right now and don't bring your needy self back!"

"I'm not needy!" She yelled, getting offended.

Ray dialed 911 and gave her one of his evil-eye looks. She bit her lip, attempting to stare at him back; but Ray's stares were a lot more unsettling. She lowered her head to the ground then put her left foot behind her right. Once Ray was finished giving the operator all of his information, he thanked her then sighed out of pain. When he hung the phone up, he glared at Robyn.

"You're not needy? I just got on that phone FIVE minutes ago and you're STILL here!"

"I- I didn't know you actually were serious about your diabetes... Ray, I'm sorry."

"Sorry to your vagina. Get out of my house before I get my pit on you. 'GONE!" Ray yelled as he pointed to the door.

With that, Robyn took one more hurtful look at him then ran out the house. Ray didn't care because he knew how Robyn acted. He knew he could get away with her just like he would do with Zonnique.

The next couple of days passed and Prodigy confronted Reginae. He didn't even let he get one word in. When they met up, he said that it was OVER, leaving her standing in the rain.

Zonnique was still in trouble, getting no better. She still knew nothing about Ray Ray's diabetes simply because of the fact that he didn't want her stressing over it.

Princeton wanted to confront his mom and dad about not being at the performance, but he hasn't seen them since. They weren't at his house, and they weren't answering their phones.

"Pick up, pick up!" He yelled as he held the phone to his face. When he heard his mom's soft voice, he sighed a sigh of relief.

"Hello, you have reached the voicemail of Theresa Perez. Leave a name and number and I'll reach you whenever I can."

"SHIT!" Princeton shouted as he threw his phone to the wall, making it fall apart.

"Dad doesn't want to talk to me?" He said as his lips started trembling.

"He doesn't want to take care of the child that he's been neglecting for the last... 18... years..."

He sucked his bottom lip in, and breathed in through his nose. It was torture for him to take in the fact that he was unwanted by his dad.

This is why he loved Mindless Behavior as much as he did. When he'd see the boys wrestling and joking with their dad's, he'd look right beside himself and wonder where his dad was all that time.

"You selfish son of a bitch.." He groaned as he started to dial Bella's number.

Ray Ray had to go into surgery a week later. When he was knocked out by the anesthesia, the surgeon immediately ran him to the OR. He only had to get his big toe removed.