Chapter 5 ♥ Karma?

The next day, Princeton took a six hour flight from Los Angelo's to California. As soon as he arrived in Atlanta, he messaged Zonnique on Skype to tell her that he was there. As he waited on the bench, playing solitaire on his laptop, a messaged popped up on Skype. He clicked on the icon and seen that it was Zonnique.

It read: "Change of plans, Prince. I can't go. I'm sorry if you came all the way down here, but I can't tell you what happened over the computer. I'll tell you the next time we talk on the phone.

Love, Zonnique"

Princeton's temperature immediately blew up into his chest. He slammed his laptop down and bit his whole tongue, trying his best not to lose it right in the middle of the airport. After waiting a little bit, he pulled out his phone and decided to call Bahja to see what was up. The phone rung four good times, then she picked up.

"Yello." She said.

"Bahja, what the hell is Zonnique doing?" He whispered into the phone.

"What?"

"What is she doing?! I came all the way down here to Georgia to pick her up as she told me that there was a change of plans and something about her not being able to tell me about it."

"You're in Atlanta, Prince?"

"Yes! I even bought this $200 plane ticket just to come and get her! What happened?"

"Well, she never told me about this. I tried calling her too all day yesterday but she never answered."

"I knew that, she told me she'd gotten in trouble with T.I. for something stupid. But I'm pissed right now! I could've been sleep right now!"

"What were y'all meeting up for? Does Ray know about this?" she asked.

"No, it's nothing to deal with a relationship. I just needed to talk to her about what happened with Reginae. I felt very bad about it.." Prince said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You really shouldn't have done that."

"I know. I don't need another lecture about that."

Bahja sighed and rubbed her lips together. "Imma try to call Nique then I'll call you back."

"Okay. Call me back!"

"Alrighty."

She hung up the the phone and proceeded to call Zonnique. As she patiently waited for someone to pick up, it didn't. "Come on, Nique. Pick up!" She yelled. She called her phone three more times, then thought to call the house phone. At this point, she was growing worried. She tapped her fingers on the top of her lip and waited as the phone rung.

Finally, someone picked up.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey, is this Bahja?" T.I. asked.

"Yeah, hey Uncle Tip. Where's Nique Nique?"

"What you mean where's Nique? She's up in her room, where she should be." He laughed.

"Oh, you seriously took her phone away, didn't you?"

"And if I did?" He giggled.

Bahja stopped talking for a second then proceeded. "Ahh, it's nothing. Just wondering. What did she her in trouble for?"

"Yo' friend, Nique Nique, said 'damn' to me and I slammed her phone on the floor. Plus, have you seen what that girl did to her face?"

"Her face?"

"Yeah, her face! She'd gotten surgery and now she look funny. Really funny. I asks her why she did it, and she said something about her wanting to help someone."