Chapter 8 ♥ Demolition

That night, Zonnique and Bella put on their favorite movie to watch, Forrest Gump. As they prepared the pop corn and soda, Princeton came downstairs with his blankets wrapped around his neck. He made his way into the kitchen and gave them a strange look. "You guys weren't going to invite me to your little movie night?" He laughed.

Zonnique rolled her eyes while continuing to grab two, plastic bowls out of the dishwasher. "Sure, I don't care."

"Bella, are y'all okay?" Prince asked.

"Yes... why?"

He knew something was up, but he just decided to shake it off. "No reason."

Fifteen minutes later, they placed all of the snacks on the glass table and Bella slipped the movie in. The whole time, they were silent, not saying a word. Princeton moved on the couch, starting to feel uncomfortable from the tension that was building up from it. So he decided to loosen up the mood.

"Sooo.. what are we watching, buddies?" He said as he smiled.

"Just sit down and be surprised." Bella said.

He raised his eyebrow then snapped his neck. "Just asking, Bella! Man.."

"You should've been where we were today. We gave speeches to a bunch of sick people." Bella said in a plainly, falling onto the couch.

"That's what I meant to ask you guys. How come you didn't invite me?"

"Because we wanted to have a girl's night out. Besides, we thought you needed some time to think about what you did. Didn't you?"

"I mean, I still could've went with you guys. I would've wanted to speak with sick people also-"

"There were people who had cancer, Prince!" Zonnique butted in.

"So...?"

"Most of them were scared for their lives. Plus they had to deal with the stress of having no type of hair on their scalps! They basically thought they looked UGLY."

"I'm still not seeing your point." Princeton nonchalantly said as he giggled and shook his shoulders.

"My point is that you're not the best person to talk to in terms of self confidence issues. You're a narcissist!"

Bella covered her mouth then placed her hand on Zonnique's palm. "Zonnique, just calm down."

"What in the world is a narcissist?" Prince scoffed.

"It's something you are! You don't understand what it's like to be rejected by people on a daily basis! Having no one to talk to or relate to because you're 'ugly'. You don't understand that!"

"And just how do you know that, Zonnique? How do you know what I go through when I come in contact with strangers I don't know?"

Zonnique's eyes widened out of her head from annoyance, as she raised both of her arms out. "You have a fan base full of girls that wants to have you as their husband! I'm sure any random person on the street couldn't POSSIBLY have that much of an affect on what you think about yourself!"

"And that's where you're WRONG, Zonnique!" Princeton yelled, accidentally making his cover fall off of his back.

"Have you really ever gave a random child, say 8 years old or younger, a picture of me and asked what they thought?"

"Why would I do that?" Zonnique scoffed, raising her eyebrows. 

"I guarantee you that if you do that, every single child will tell you that my hair looks funny. That is something I can bet on." [This is true when I show my little family members pictures.]