Chapter 3

After I had spotted Kadence still wrapped in a towel I mumbled as I left the room "I'll leave you to get dressed."

I heard her yelled behind me "thanks."

My whole reason for having to leave that room was the serious boner I was getting. I needed her virgin or not. NO, I can't go there. Shit! What am I meant to do?

After eating a bit of toast I made my way back upstairs to see her slowly nibbling on a piece of toast. I could see she was deep in thought so I just sat on the couch near my bed.

Finally, she woke up from her daydream asking "what really happened last night?"

I smirked for a moment thinking back to last night "after we got inside you headed straight for the kitchen to pour yourself a drink. I had decided to stay sober long before that so I could get you home safe. That night was very hard because I needed to have you and my brother home safely but of course getting you both in the same room was hard. When I finally did have you in the same room I got you both to the car and drove you here. I helped him out of my car and then I carried you up to my room."

Kadence looked confused at my words "how did you get Angel and I in the same room?"

My smirk increased at her question "well my charm of course."

I could see Kadence was getting angry, again she asked "and how did you get us in the same room?"

As I looked over her face again I ended on her lips gently licking mine I replied "you kissed me so I took a shot of wrapping your legs around my waist and I carried you to where he was. I didn't force my lips on yours but I didn't push you away until I did what was needed."

Kadence ran her fingers through her noted hair "we need to stop this now Cinnius! You are the bad boy player and I am a good girl we aren't a cliche."

I thought about it for a moment and she was right I am the bad boy so who does she think she is...telling me what to do! I pulled her roughly into my arms, the shock passed through her eyes as soon as it happened and then it turned into confusion. Slowly I took steps towards her as she took steps back. Soon enough her back was pressed against my door trapping her.

I whispered in her ear "your right kitten I am the bad boy, yet your wrong because you are no good girl. You see kitten you are a bad girl acting the part of the good girl."

As I ran my hands down her cheeks down her neck wrapping my hands down the back of her neck I kissed her. I could feel as her body relaxed into me allowing me to kiss her. She didn't kiss me back but she didn't push me away either. After a few Mississippi's I moved my lips down her neck leaving love bites. It wasn't until I placed love bites along her chest and collarbones that she gently pushed away.

Kadence yelled at me "what do you think you are doing, I am not yours to claim!"

I gave her a bright cheesy smile "your wrong their kitten because now I have claimed what is mine and all boys know my mark."

As Kadence went to storm out of my door she yelled "I'm not another one of your sluts Cinn!"

I grabbed her wrist stopping her from going further "I don't mark sluts kitten only an innocent girl that is mine."

She ripped her wrist out of my hand "I am not your possession, I am a person not a thing don't ever think you have that claim over me."

Instead of grabbing her wrists again I grabbed her around the waist, I spoke slowly and clearly "don't you think for a moment that you aren't mine, there is something about you kitten I am not letting go. You from now forward are mine, don't think differently because there are many ways I could prove that. One way is by marking you another way is punishments or whatever other way I deem fit."

I could see Kadence gulp at my words she asked "and what your mine exclusively?"

I shook my head "the day you give yourself fully to me I will be all yours kitten."

I could see the tears welling in her eyes as she yelled "the day I give myself willingly to you is the day I die because I can't be with someone that is willing to be with me fully."