Chapter 4

KADENCE'S POINT OF VIEW
How dare he claim me as his and then he isn't mine stupid boys and their double standards. I remember bits of last night especially the parts before I started drinking and the reason why.

I remember the feeling of having him pushing me against the brick wall. The feeling of his body on mine and the way I reacted to him. I shouldn't have reacted like that, he is the bad boy.

The feeling he gave me when he cupped my breast and told me I wanted him but in reality, I was beyond confused.

The feeling as he sucked on my neck and again when he dipped his hand into my spandex shorts to my uncovered sex that I forgot to cover with panties. The way he asked me if he was making me aroused.

Then the feelings he brought me when he slipped his fingers between my folds which made my stomach clench in want...I wanted him but I need better.

My want for him made me want to drink away the feelings but that didn't help me instead it caused me to make wrong choices. Maybe I am a bad girl that acts good. Now I am sounding like him.

I remember last night at the party when I kissed him, I could see he was watching me from not far away. I could see all over his face that he was worried, worried about what? I don't know but worried none the less.

I came running over to him jumping into his arms placing my lips on his. It took him a moment to respond but when he did it made me happy. My hands moved on their own according whilst his moved by his own selfish want. He placed his hands on the back of my thighs hoisting me up moving me around the house.

I remember when we first made the transition into high school everyone was so excited with the thought of making new friends. I was the opposite, I liked the friends I had and didn't have, I was comfortable.

I had always known Angel and Cinnius but I only knew about Cinnius we grew up together but he was different. Cinn was secretive and strived for breaking rules and hearts. Quite often he even sneaks through my window just to get some peace but that is a story for another day I guess. Angel was always the apple of his parent's eye whereas Cinn never was, they didn't even try to encourage him.

He always claimed he never care but I could see it took a toll on the young boy's heart. Sometimes I could hear him yell into his pillow or the sounds of him breaking everything he owned, other times I heard nothing because he had never come home from school.

Sometimes I worried for the unloved twin but other times I envied him because he knew who he was and what he wanted from the world. I was jealous of him because he didn't have to live up to expectations and listen to the constant complains from those around him because he was the great Cinnius.