Chapter 12

I didn't go home again that night, I know I need to go home soon it's already been three days. It was a little past six and Kade was still fast asleep laying flat on her stomach, her hair covering her face.

I brushed the hair away from her eyes placing my legs either side of her straddling her thighs. I rolled her shirt up to her lower back was exposed to me, I brought my lips down onto her back gently kissing up her spine and back down every now and then I would leave a hickie.

As a gently started to nibble on the skin she started to stir awake, I moved my lips further up to her covered back to her neck. I started to lay kisses all over her neck and shoulders. I brought my lips up to behind her ear leaving my mark.

I could feel her quiver below me, I asked "you awake kitten?"

Kadence slowly nodded her head in response, I could feel the goosebumps forming on her back, I asked "would you like me to continue from where I left off?"

Kade slowly shook her head responding "no I need to leave soon I have cheer practice. Will you come home with me after school?"

I boyishly smirked at her asking "princess are you trying to pick me up? Because if you are it's working."

She smiled at me turning around to face me she quickly kissed me nose "Cinnius I wouldn't need to pick you up, just admit if I wanted you to fuck me you would."

I leaned in close to her face quickly pecking her lips "whatever you say kitten?"

Kade ran her hands up my bareback whispering "well I need to get up now and get ready, you should get ready too so you aren't late to Mr Winters class."

I laughed at her "Nah I have to be late, I give him a reason every day to retire baby."

Kadence shook her head walking away from me and into the bathroom to shower and dress into her cheer uniform. As she came out of the bathroom her shirt and skirt were both thrown on both still unzipped. She pulled the spandex shirts up her smooth legs giving me a glimpse of her red thong.

I came up to her standing in front of her placing my hand in her hip with the other hand I zipped up the skirt and her top. I ran my hand around to her back cupping her ass, I asked "are you sure I can't talk you out of that uniform?"

Kade kindly smiled at me laughing "nope...I want to stay on this team."

I removed my hands from her body letting her walk downstairs to collect breakfast. Whilst she did that I climbed out of her window and to my car so I could head to school. When I got there the boys I stuck with were there waiting.

I gave the guy I was closest to a bro hug then I made my way to the front stairs with the boys before the jocks and cheerleaders arrived. As I was waiting for the bell to ring one of the cheerleaders approached me. She stood in between my legs running her hand down my arm "hello Cinn."

I plainly replied, "Hi Sarah."

She giggled at my boring response "do you maybe want to go somewhere and study for chemistry?"

I sarcastically smiled at her "I would but chemistry isn't one of my subjects."

She just further embarrassed herself by batting her eyelashes "we could study for something else then."

I roughly ran my fingers through her hair "well Sarah after talking to you I have decided to go gay. It's a shame really and you are to blame."

Sarah loudly huffed at me then stormed away, that's when Bexton humorously approached me laughing "that was quite something you did there."

I smiled at her "I was being very serious kitten, she made me a changed man."

With that said I through my arm around Christian laughing at the face he pulled, Christian complained "I don't bat that way mate." He spoke with his strong New Zealander accent.

I laughed with Christian "well your morning breath is something that turned me straight again."

Kade smiled at Christian joking "damn I thought you would stop getting into my pants now."

Christian joked "oh sugar if you were mine I would never leave those pants."

Again she smiled at Christian, to annoy me she added "I might take you up on that offer."

Before she walked away she looked over to me with an evil glint in her eyes, Christian yelled out over the large crowd of people "Cinnius has my number."

As she walked away we both watched her leave, Christian watched her with lust filled eyes and I watched her with anger and fear, fear of losing someone I really care about."